Sunday, 23 August 2026

Our Makes this week ...

 




Good Sunday Morning Ladies,  

We had the best day out yesterday,   we decided to go to a 'Pick Your Own' Farm,  found one nearby, well its 16 Miles from us,  we drove through some beautiful Cotswold countryside,  as we got near the farm we went through a gated area with cattle grids, we opened gate drove down the road and OMG, we were treated to the most spectacular views, you could see for miles in every direction,   the road was super narrow with passing places so we didn't get to pull over to take photos, so I found one online....





The area is called 'The cotswold way ' its just incredible (even though it wasn't as green as it is in these photos) 

Let's look at what Karen and Sonia have made this week....

Sonia 

Sonia's Description:  

Didn’t get anything Christmassy finished, so as I’ve started making tags, thought this one fits with the mini challenge.
I’ve used papers and ephemera I created on ChaptGPT 😊

Oh Sonia what stunning, vintage style papers you have created,  the combination of Lace, script and floral is always a winner, the addition of the butterflies really elevates it.  You must be so happy with how they came out.  The tags you have made with your design are amazing.  

Thank you so much for sharing your latest design with us XXX 


Karen 


Karen's Description: 

I made this background before we went away using a Sizzix layering stencil - Mozaic Flowers with Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers DO Added SueW NOEL die cut.

Karen that colour combination is gorgeous,  isn't it brilliant when you create a combination of inks that really works. It's also great when we get to use an old die, the new colourway and background gives that old die a new lease of life.  

Thank you so much for sharing your latest card with us XXX 

************

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,  

Love & hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Lovely makes on display today 😍
    Your outing yesterday looks and sounds wonderful, glad you had a nice day.
    Not doing much today.
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes Sandra and Sonia
    You really are the champion of ChatGPT Sonia
    Your trip sounded lovely Sandra All the more so when you find something by chance
    I really missed the boys yesterday Although the holiday was hard work in some ways it was also a lot easier in many others if that makes any sense
    Going to watch OH play bowls this afternoon
    Take care everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Wonderful card Karen and Tags Sonia.
    Sorry I didn't get anything done this week, sometimes the days just float into eachother and the week/ month is gone again.
    Trying to do some crafting today but......
    Hope you all have a nice Sunday.
    You do live in a beautiful part of the UK Sandra. I wish OH liked to venture out more with the car. Many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful views, we both love the Cotswolds and have spent many holidays exploring various parts there is always something new to discover. I love your card Karen The colour you refused blend perfectly together. Sonia your tags are gorgeous, beautifully blended colours.
    Sitting quietly in the back garden, John is trimming the edges of the lawn no point touching the rest of it because it’s just not growing it looks like straw - not grass. but when the rain comes, it was soon spring back to life.
    Hope you’re having a lovely day whatever you’re doing. Send love to everyone Brenda XXX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should say the colours you have USED!!!! and not refused, ha ha

      Delete