Good Morning Ladies,
We had a very cloudy, 'muggy' kind of day yesterday, the temperature was around 23° but my goodness it felt warmer because of the humidity I think, it tried to rain at around 4pm but didn't last 3 minutes, it was forecast to rain all day, never mind maybe it will rain today. We didn't do very much, popped to witney to get a few bits and had lunch, then home.
I love the artwork more than the sentiment, of course you are all very capable, it's something I often doubt, I'm sure you all do at times!
I put this card together yesterday afternoon, using my Lou Collins Christmas Cheer paper pad and a piece of music sheet behind. The sentiments are also dies from the same Lou Collins Collection.
I want to change the challenge but unsure what to change it to...any preferences?
Lilian I hope that your appointment goes well today, I dreaded having the clips taken out of my hip reconstruction scar, there were so many, luckily the area was numb so it wasn't painful at all, the skin is still numb today. I am hoping that you will be more comfortable after having clips and stitches removed my lovely XXX
Karen you should be so proud of yourself going down the slide no matter the size, I bet the boys loved to see you having a go, did Alan have a go? I could never workout how Paul always came out feet first and just stood up, no matter how i tried to stay sat up and facing forward, I came out backwards, disorientated with a boob almost on show!!! 🤣😂 Enjoy the rest if your week my lovely XXX
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx


Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas card, it’s Beautiful 😍
Lilian, thinking of you today, hope all goes well 🥰
Having eye laser treatment this afternoon due to narrow angles! Not sure how to explain it, but it’s due to high pressures and could lead to loss of side and central vision. This is the first option, so I’m hoping it will work. If not they suggested cataract surgery!
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx