Sunday, 16 August 2026

A look back at this weeks makes..

 







Good Sunday Morning Ladies,  

An exciting day in our house as it's Paul's 60th Birthday 🎂 🥳 

You wouldn't know it though as he doesn't want a fuss and despite being constantly asked he can't think of anything he wanted either, I have lost count of how many times the girls and Matt have asked me what he'd like!!  We have a few weeken d trips etc that we'd like to do and a couple of shows we'd like to see, so they would be good gift ideas. 

We are off to have Breakfast with Becca at her restaurant and then dinner tonight with all the family.  


I totally agree with this reminder,  sometimes you feel guilty when someone asks if you are 'ok',  you feel its easier to say yes I'm Ok, because you think they don't want to hear how you really are.           It's perfectly ok to say 'no I'm not OK' and not feel the guilt. 

Gina
Gina's Description:

My latest set of Diamond Christmas cards,  they come in sets of six so just two more to go.  

Wow Gina these are so lovely,  they would light ip any mantelpiece at Christmas,  I have a couple that the ladies have sent me i  previous years, I have popped them in a frame and get them out each year.  They make a lovely decoration too. 

Thank you so much for sharing them with us XXX



This is Gina's original photograph,  I just asked ChatGPT to remove the background.  X



Karen

Karen's Description:

My contribution for this week I’ve kept it very simple because I really liked the ChatGPT image I created 
I did edge the image with Frayed Burlap DO and stamped a a couple of JL snowflakes (from last years magazine) Added a bit of tape behind image (can’t remember what the tape is called) It’s also number 26 of the Aall&Create challenge

Such a lovely image Karen,  perfect for the Aall&Create challenge too! 
Thank you so much for sharing it with us XXX 



Maria

Maria's Description:

My mind has not been on crafting but I found this piece in my bit box, SW die, freshen it up a bit with my TH inks and put it on a piece of green glitter card and then onto black .
This was left over from a crafting class I went with Karen many years ago. 😊

I really love these stain glass style cards,  some of Sue Wilson's best designs I think.  I love the colours you have used and the green glitter card works really well.   
Well done to you for finally getting to use it 👏 

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card with us my lovely XXX 


Sonia 

Sonia's Description:

I used my Winter Countryside collection which was created in ChatGPT to make a shaker card. I have used Tim Holtz rock candy glitter for the shaker and added to the die cut poinsettias. The edges are inked with Milled Lavender distress oxide 🙂

Sonia,  WOW, how amazing is it to say "I have used my OWN 'Winter Countryside Collection' 

Your card is just adorable,  the fact that it's a shaker too is incredible,   such a brilliant design.  You must be so proud.   I am so pleased that you made the decision to buy a full size printer months ago when you were looking at the small thermal ones and we were shocked at how expensive the coloured ones were.   You absolutely made the right decision and you haven't looked back since.  Wether its designing your own collection or using ChatGPT to colour a stamped image you have aced it ! 

Thank you so much for sharing your card with us and for inspiring our lovely friends XXX

**************

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,  

My love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx 




2 comments:

  1. Great makes and sayings. The crystal art Christmas cards are so pretty
    I remember that workshop Maria It was good wasn’t it and I still have those stain glass dies
    Your artwork is gorgeous Sonia I’m still struggling a bit with printing of ChatGPT direct to the Epson printer (what a good choice Thank you Sonia) but I’m getting there
    Take care everyone xx
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL xx

    ReplyDelete