Friday 5 August 2022

Our Next Challenge


 

Good Friday Morning Ladies,

Here we are at the end of another week, I got quite a few cards made which I am pleased about,  I managed to squeeze another two cards made yesterday afternoon while chatting to Sue.  I managed to get myself a phone consultation with a Doctor after hanging on phone for 25 minutes, after speaking to the Dr I learnt that my liver was ok, the Receptionist had read the results wrong,  I do have Inflammatory Markers in my blood which could be an infection somewhere in my body, thankfully the Dr asked me to come in for an appointment today, fingers crossed it's something easy to treat. 

Our Next Challenge 

I have really enjoyed the challenge this last week so I thought that we would continue the same challenge but broaden it to:

Make your own Backgrounds 

This means you can stamp, ink blend, use die cuts, paints, chalks as well as Embossing/stencilling/masks 

I hope that you all enjoy the challenge too. 

Have a lovely Friday my lovelies, 

Janet Bon Voyage,  have a safe and straightforward journey to your little piece of paradise XXX 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Can’t believe it’s Friday already! Where is the time going?
    Great to be carrying on with the challenge with the added extra on background creating ☺️
    Hope your doctors appointment went well xx
    Janet, have a safe journey. Looking forward to hearing about all the delicious cakes ☺️ xx
    Hope you’re all having a lovely day.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All, very hot here but at least we have a breeze which helps.

    Roads are all choc a block with holiday traffic.

    Glad you kept with the same challenge for this week, so I’m hoping to do the two together.
    Not much going on here R has been playing fora wedding today, 60+ guests.

    Hope you will have a good rest of the day. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute photo
    Hopefully the antibiotics kick in soon and you begin to feel better
    Safe trip Janet
    Love the challenge idea
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete