Saturday 6 August 2022

Mixed Up Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the start of the weekend,  Janet I hope that your journey is going well and that you didn't ruffle Jim's feathers too much with the extra bits of packing that you may have forgotten to mention 🤣😂! 

My GP was really lovely yesterday,  he thinks I have kidney stone,  which has caused an infection in my kidney,  he has given me a 10 day course of antibiotics and arranged an urgent CT scan, so fingers crossed antibiotics will help.  

I have nothing much to show this week I'm afraid magazine review either.   We all need to get our extra crafts going! 

Here is my craft shopping:







My first item is a load of blending brushes, I bought a couple of different sets from Amazon,  both lots came to about £12, they are exactly the same as the ones some craft companies are selling for more than double that price.  They work fine.

Next up are 2 sets of All&Create stamps, I really love Tracy's new Elegant Stems stamp and the ticket stamp is so lovely I couldn't resist 

A new Distress Ink Speckled Egg, I need to get some of the newer colours in Distress Ink. 

Lastly a bit of a warning,  I have seen so many adverts for Taperology , they are rub on stickers, I bought the Calico to rub them on to, all I will say is they are A lot smaller in real life than what you see on there shop photos . 

Maria's Shopping:  




Maria bought some lovely stamps and dies, they are made beautifully and  work so men usé3


Í

 for today !  The potting 

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely shopping from you both
    Speckled Egg is a favourite DO of mine I haven’t used it recently- I have been favouring oranges and yellows - note to self - use Speckled Egg next time
    Let’s hope the antibiotics do the trick and that you don’t have to wait too long for the scan
    I hope you have arrived safely in Marginay Janet
    We’re off to see Queen Symphonic at Hatfield Park this evening with my sister in law and husband We’re taking a picnic and although beautiful weather at the moment I think we’re going to need some warmer clothes as the evening progresses
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your shopping. I need some more blending brushes too, I got my last lot from Amazon too and they work fine. The stamps are lovely too and very versatile. I love Speckled Egg and often find myself using it 😊
    Maria, I love your dies and stamps. The background dies look fabulous 😊
    Janet, have a good journey 😊
    Karen, enjoy the concert. The evenings are getting chilly now aren’t they, so I think you’ll be glad of some warmer clothing 😊
    Sandra, I hope the antibiotics start to work soon and you get an appointment quickly. Hope you’re having a relaxing day today.
    Enjoy the evening everyone.
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete