Sunday 13 September 2020

Your Challenge Cards






Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all well and enjoying the weekend, we had a lovely day yesterday, we went to the Wildlife Park and then onto Becca's restaurant and pub, they were having a festival so it was really fun.  I think that we were all exhausted by the time we got home as it's been quite a week!!


Lilian


A beautiful Poinsettia card from Lilian for this weeks challenge, those gorgeous poinsettias have been stamped and embossed with Gold embossing powder. The colours are so bright and vibrant Lilian and the lattice work over the aperture is a great textural addition. 

Thank you so much Lilian for taking part in this weeks challenge, I hope that your new kitchen is coming along nicely, did you take 'before' shots?  I would love to see before and after XXX


Janet




Three beautiful cards from Our Janet, all absolutely beautiful, I love they individual style of all of them.
Thank you so much Janet for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX

Maria

Maria has made an absolutely stunning Christmas card for the Christmas Flower challenge.  I love the pine cones in the background, the poinsettia die cuts that you have used the flowers are beautiful, I love the added twigs and foliage too.

Maria's Description:
''I love poinsettias at x-mas so that is what I used on my card.

Pretty paper, some leafs and branches with a sentiment

in the middle finished it off. 

Thank you so much Maria for such a beautiful challenge card. XXX

Sonia




Wow Sonia I really love a wreath style card and both of yours are stunning, the difference between the two cards is huge, they are both stunning though.  I love the rich opulence of the first card, the second card is bright and clean and just perfect.  
I also love seeing you use the Sue Wilson 'California Collection', I bet that most of us have these dies but never use them, I know i have and I will say that it hasn't 'aged' at all, it looks as amazing now as it did back in the day.

Sonia's Description:

Both cards were made using Memory Box, Sue Wilson and Britannia dies. Sentiments from LOTV and my stash.

Thanks so much Sonia for taking part in this weeks challenge, your cards are stunning XXX



Sue


A beautiful Christmas Wreath card from Sue for this weeks challenge, I love the embossed wreath, your shabby, torn edges add real texture to your card and those stunning poinsettias are just the perfect finishing touch.
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 



Karen



Karen has made two gorgeous Christmas cards for this weeks challenge,  one in all White, one in traditional Christmas colours, using that lovely Red velvet card for poinsettias gives such a stunning effect and works perfectly with the gold. I have to say that I am really loving the 'All white' cards at the moment. 

Karen's Description:

Here’s 2 cc I decided to try 2 variations of same layout 
'All Sue W EF and dies
Now I’ve seen photos I wish I’d edged the red velvet card with a matching marker'

Thank you so much Karen for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Michele

Michele has made a beautiful Christmas card featuring a Holly Wreath, the gorgeous Embossed background really sets the whole card off, the pretty red gem stones really finish the card off beautifully. 

Michele's Description:

 Made using a magazine freebie which includes the Embossing Folder & Holly Die. I just added Glitter glue, gemstones & a sentiment.

Thanks so much Michele for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Pat


Two stunning Christmas cards from Pat for this weeks challenge, both cards Pat has made using her Groovi plates.  The first card Pat used snowflakes to decorate her card and the second features the 'Twas the night before Christmas' verse and I love the border you have used Pat and the Christmas stockings finish the card perfectly. 

Thanks so match Pat for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 



Ladies,  as always you have done an amazing job, your cards are all absolutely stunning.  What an amazing display!  
Thank you all so very much for taking time to support the challenge,  I am so grateful XXX 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, 

Love and hugs to all you, 

Sandra 
xxxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-glad you had a good day yesterday. A relaxing day today hopefully.

    What an amazing selection of challenge cards today, all so different but lovely. Mine was the first card I’ve created in weeks. I’m hoping to spend some time in my craft room today but as we have sunshine I think we’ll be gardening instead.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Everyone
    What a gorgeous way to start a Sunday.All cards so beautiful and true to the Challenge.

    I'm definitely having a 'sit down' day today as my body is telling me to do so.

    CAFE is OPEN but no lunch menue toay.
    HUGS are on their wayto you all.
    TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFExxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies I love seeing them all and everyone’s different styles
    I am glad you had a good day SANDRA We need moments/days like that I hope you have plenty of rest today
    We’re off to Pub in the Park run by Tom Kerridge this afternoon I am not sure how it’ll go after how much I enjoyed going last year being able to visit the different chef’s stands - See all of the glorious foods drinks items on offer I am looking forward to it as we’ll have our own “private” garden No walking from a huge car park and if I get anxious I can stay in the car and watch the entertainment (cookery demos AND Gabrielle performing later) from there
    Have a lovely day everyone Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Wow, a lovely selection of beautiful cards, love them all 😊 Hoping from all the lovely inspiration I’ll get my mojo back and do some crafting over the next couple of days, fingers crossed 😉
    Firstly we need to finish puppy proofing the garden.....Yes we’re getting a cockapoo puppy!! We bring him home on 3rd October, so excited 😆
    Glad you had a nice day yesterday with your sister and you managed a good nights sleep xx
    Enjoy your day Karen, sounds like a good day out and looks to be nice weather wise.
    Have a good day everyone. Sending hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Wow what a stunning array of cards today. They are all so lovely. I’m glad you had a good day yesterday and was able to relax. You had a proper wind down and no cooking dinner yea. Hopefully you’ll have just a relaxing day today as well. Not much on the cards today. Well nothing unusual there then. Just come back from a walk round the block. I must say I’ve been walking every day and I can’t say I feel much better for it at the moment. This will be my 10th day walking. I must admit some days have been further than other. I might drive down to the canal and have a walk. Or then again I might just go and finish a Christmas card I’m making. Then I might look at the next card on Maria’s lesson. It’s on the theme of the blue Christmas card shown here. I’ll see how I feel later. Hopefully I can get my head around the new restrictions that are due to start tomorrow. I don’t think they’ll effect me though from what I can see. Although they might at Christmas if they’re still in operation.
    Take care & stay safe everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sugar just lost my comment so hear I go again hihi

    Love all the x-mas cards ladies ,well done. The red and white are stunning and Janet's papers are always so pretty.
    Pat- as always your groovi cards are wonderful x

    Glad you had a good day Sandra and today is a day of rest. Hope Paul is improving too.x
    Karen- have a nice day out and enjoy everything.
    Lilian- hope your pain have eased some and you have a good day today.
    Brenda- heard anything from your sister ? Hope she be better. Glad you had time with family and the boy's get to uni alright.
    Oh Sonia- a puppy 🐶 Did you see my sister's last litter ? I'm smiling every time I see it for the little one who trying to get to the teat having to climb over the others 😊
    It's a beautiful day so our walk this morning was very nice and the second machine of washing is soon going outside.
    Have a lovely day everyone. Big hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, my sister is still in hospital and on oxygen (she will probably be discharged with an oxygen supply) she is also retaining water, her input and output are measured. but she has bolted so much her nightdresses no longer fit her, fortunately she now has a larger size so is much more comfortable. Her condition is worrying and feels worse because no one can visit. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers she will pull through.
      Hope you are coping and not in to much pain. xxx

      Delete
  7. Hello All, very hot here today, the weather can’t seem to make up it’s mind one winter, next day summer.

    R has been cutting the lawn, it’s still growing strong, almost fills the garden bin.

    Lovely cards again ladies, poinsettias seem to be the flavour of the day.

    Just waiting for my Sunday call from my daughter, so have a nice rest of the day. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Look at all of the Poinsettias used in so many different cards, I love them all. I’ve never made a distressed card before and I’m still not sure about it but trying to make myself use different techniques etc to jolly along the mojo which is starting to return.
    Sandra, it sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday with Emily and the rest of the family. Hope you had and are still having another good day today my lovely xx
    A beautiful day here, just the right temperature for me, as long as I can get into the shade now and then but Chris stays in the shade. Hope it’s been good for all of you. Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for Lynda, Mum and all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sandra and ladies,
    Lots of lovely challenge cards all so inspiring.
    Sandra sounds like you had a love day yesterday, bet you were all exhausted by bedtime. xx
    We had such a lovely day yesterday with the family, but today I have been really tired, had a little nap after morning coffee another on after lunch, by tea time I was fighting sleep again but managed to stay awake otherwise I wouldn’t sleep tonight. Thin I will be going to bed soon!
    Hope you all sleep well. Take care and stay safe, Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sandra and ladies
    First Sandra I'm sorry haven't been in for a couple of days my phone has been playing up the last day I lost two comments yesterday was the same So I'm hoping this one goes through.
    All the cards today are all stunning so well done ladies.
    Sandra I hope you had a good day with your sister. Hope you got some sorting out done
    How are you doing my lovely friend
    Also how is Paul doing has his eye
    Better can he drive yet.?
    I will say good night now as incase I loos this comment.
    Love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete