Sunday 13 February 2022

Your TicTacToe Challenge Projects

 








Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

As I am writing this we are on our way down to Brixham to visit Paul's parent's,  the sun is shining brightly although the cloud is building quickly!   I hope the rain holds off, there is nothing worse than driving in heavy rain.

Let's have a look at your amazing TicTacToe Challenge Projects...

Janet







Janet's Description: 

Here are my offerings for this week.

Both cards are made using STAMPERIA KITS.
These are :- THREADS AND PASSION.

They both follow SPECIAL FOLD/PINK/and FLORAL

These are the cards I took to K&N on Tuesday for my 'Take and Make'. The fold is of course the one MICHELE gave up to make for another of our Challenges.you like them.

Janet thank you so much for making two gorgeous cards, I had forgotten about this fold since we all made it following our Michele's instructions.  Both of your designs are stunning but then they are 'Stamperia Designs '!  I bet your Knit & Natter Ladies loved making them.  XXX 

Karen 


Karen's Description:

'My cc for this week 

A card for my great great nephew, He's 6 now So I have no idea what things he likes.

Die cut/ Sentiment/ Fancy fold

All Serif with balloons by SueW

Karen, thank you for such a Bright, vibrant and fun card, I love those papers, such lovely cheerful colours!! Jack will love absolutely love it!!! XXX

Lilian 


Lilian's Description :
Hi here is my challenge page for this week.
I picked : pink , floral and sentiment, hope that’s right.

Lilian Wow,  what a beautiful Journal page,  this would have made a gorgeous card too.  I love the stencilling in the background,  it works so perfectly with those beautiful flowers, your colouring is as always both a delight to look at and so inspirational!!! Thank you so much for inspiring us all and for taking part this week XXX

Maria


Maria's Description:

This is the first card I have made since x-mas and it is a simple
one from a Honkeydory pack that I buy for just to pay the p/p,
they are quite pretty ones sometimes.

For the CC it is : Fancy fold / Oval / Gold

Maria your card is Beautiful,  such a pretty design, I love the colours too, the Twisted Easel is such a lovely fold as it really shows off the main focal point.  Enjoy your Crystal art projects my lovely, I look forward to seeing your designs and your next card, Thank you so much My lovely friend for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX


Sonia


Sonia's Description:

Love/Sentiment/Die Cut (and Pink)

I stamped the Forever Friends bear twice and cut out. I inked the heart with Spun Sugar distress ink and cut that and his paws out and stuck on top. The heart border die also coloured with Spun Sugar is from Lawn Fawn. The paper strips are from my stash and the heart background stamp is from Altenew. The sentiments from The Stamp Market.

Sonia what a gorgeous card, so cute but not OTT, you have designed an amazing Valentines card. I really love how you have used the paper strips, it looks Washi Tape, genius idea. Mark will love it๐Ÿ˜
Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge,  thank you also for inspiring us XXX

*****************

Ladies you did it again, such  an incredible display of inspiration!  It always amazes me that a Grid of words can result in such a stunning display of beautiful projects, all so different.  Thank you so very much for giving up your precious time to take part ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx 

5 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    OH Sunday morning with my first cup of coffee and looking at a beautiful set of craftiness.Nothing better to start the day.

    We're hoping for a very quiet day today after having what sounded like WW3 being played out next door at tea time. This resulted in a Policeman knocking on our front door just after six asking if we had seen/heard anything.

    SANDRA I hope all went well yesterday and that you are taking it easy today.

    HUGS on their way to youall.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first thing I do on a Sunday - regardless of the mayhem I love seeing everyone’s take on the challenge
    I know both you and Paul had an extremely tough day yesterday I hope things calmed down and that you can relax today
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love today’s beautiful cards, they’re all fabulous ๐Ÿ˜
    I hope you had a stress free journey home yesterday after what was a very tough day for you and Paul. Hopefully you’ll have a restful day today xx
    Janet, I hope everything was ok next door. Sounds like it was a bit of a worry for you and I hope it’s all quietened down now xx
    I managed a little crafting yesterday, but I couldn’t really get into it. I’ve watched a few videos this morning and now I’m raring to go!
    I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you’re doing. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Love all the cards today from cute, pretty,colourful ones, vintage looking and stunning fairy page.
    Sandra- have a rest today. Yesterday was a very tough day for you both so try.
    Janet- oh, I hope it wasn't going on later. Can't tell you how nice it is since our neighbour moved away and we got new it seems very quiet ones.
    Sonia- have a happy crafting day!
    Karen- hope you doing alright and going out dancing again it's fine and fun. Hope your daughter is ok.
    Cheryl- hope you are alright and we get to see some of your crafts again soon. Are you doing any fete/fair this spring ?
    Brenda- special hugs for you and John. Take care x
    Sue- hope you are keeping well and no migraines spoils your days.
    Lilian- take care and so hope the new meds will help and not make you feel funny. Take care.
    Lynda and CU- hope to see you if possible at A P but understand if you can't. Many hugs for you and for everyone on this Sunday in the middle of Feb, already ?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello All, wet,wet, and very windy today.

    Just finished vacuuming Rs study and cleaning off the desk tops, I’m normally banned from moving anything, but my sons partner wants to do a work zoom meeting, so was allowed in. He is very tidy and everything has a place, so hates me moving things. Just the opposite to me.

    The cards and pages are all inspiring today, and all so. different. Not sure what I’ll do for this week, will have to dig my Stamperia papers out and see what I can come up with.

    Sandra hope you both managed to get rest and relaxation after yesterday.

    Have a lovely Sunday all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete