Wednesday 2 February 2022

Embossing Folder Card

 


Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all ok, it felt much milder yesterday which made such a difference.  I can't wait for Spring, we have the first hints that Spring is on its way look......



I love Snowdrops, we have a woodland area in our garden and Snowdrops seem to love it, I got so excited when I saw them on Sunday .

Today's card is another 'Texture ' Challenge card, I used the Stampin up! Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder for the background,  using Pear Pizzazz card  I then die cut a piece of Seaspray card with the Background die in the Beautiful Brushstrokes dies, (that I know some of you bought in the sale), I then die cut the flowers in shades of purple and leaves in the same colours as the base card.  I added these to the bottom right corner of the card, I added a swish of glitter pen over those flowers for some added sparkle.  To finish rhe card I stamped the sentiment and use a punch to cut it out. 

I am hoping to do a journal page today, not sure what style  I'm just going to have a play. 

I hope that you all have a good day too,

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 


3 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see the snowdrops peeking out Spring (and warmer weather) is on its way!
    Pretty card SANDRA That die cut background is a clever idea It has reminded me that I should get my SueW ones out and play with them
    Enjoy your day crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card today. Love the embossed pattern showing through the die cut background 😊
    Lovely to see the snowdrops coming up, Spring is on its way 😊
    Hoping to craft today after a pretty disastrous effort yesterday! I wasn’t sure if I liked what I done, so I gave up in the end and caught up with recordings of The Bay.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning everyone
    Love how you made this card with the embossing peeking though the die cut spaces. Beautiful snow drops. It was rather nice here yesterday and we also got daffodils coming up in a place around the lake, they are always the first once to pop their heads up and it looks so pretty and makes you think of spring.
    Disappointed with the nhs gym yesterday because it was not to get anymore sessions other then see if I could use some of the machines and then I guess to join a gym. Don't really want to go to a gym on my own, OH have said he can take me and wait but I feel stressed if I know he waiting and it would not make me feel good so we stick to walking for now.
    Sil will be here at noon so best get a wiggle on but I wish you all a good day as possible and stay safe. many hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete