Good Saturday Morning Ladies,
As I am writing this we are on the journey from Brixham to St. Austell, it's later than we planned but our visit Paul's Mum was lovely, we went out for Dinner/Supper and the time just disappeared, so we left Brixham a couple of hours later than we planned, we crossed into Cornwall at 9pm, I am looking forward to getting into bed. I am struggling to keep my eyes open, probably because I have got into a habit of not being able to sleep until 3am, yesterday was partly due to my bladder reacting to the treatment!!
ChatGPT insisted that I had to bring my CPAP machine and my Blood Pressure monitor as my readings have been all over the place this week. (I asked it if it was totally necessary)
Another fun piece of Artwork, although I'm not quite sure what the message is 🤣😂
Maria
How adorable is this lovely traditional Santa Crystal Art piece that our Maria made for her Mumma ❤️
The pearls make it even more special my lovely, he looks like he is holding the 'Magic Key' we had one of these to hang on our front door so that Santa could come in and leave gifts, as we didn't have a chimney back then!
I know your Mum will have him out where she can see him for all of the Christmas period.
Thank you for sharing him with us my lovely XXX
I hope that you all have a good Saturday,
Love and hugs to all of the,
Sandra xxx



Strange reminder
ReplyDeleteI love today’s craft saying but is it because we craft that we appreciate it more
Please remember that ChatGPT is not a clinician There’s an advert on FB along these lines saying you wouldn’t go to a pharmacist for a haircut
Your crystal art piece is lovely Maria I had never heard of having a golden key - what a great idea
As OH is going to Chelsea today I am going part of the way with him to Brookmans Park where I’ve been told there is a lovely independent Sewing/knitting shop - just for a browse - something to do Apparently there’s a lovely cafe nearby too
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteI love the craft quote ☺️
Oh Maria, your crystal art is beautiful and a lovely keepsake to bring out at Christmas every year 😊
Karen, enjoy your ‘browse’ around Brookmans Park 😊
Sandra, I hope you and Paul have a lovely day today and a lovely time with our Lilian 😊
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove the craft quote, we do put our own style on things.
Thank you for showing Mamma's Santa, she loved him and even more so as she said the postage for it would be too much to be sent 😉. and I brought it with me.
Sandra, hope that you and Lilian have had a wonderful day together 😊
Karen, how much did you buy ? Don't tell me you didn't 🤭😊
I hope that you all have had a good day. I slept this day away 🙄. Love and hugs to you all, Maria xxx
I love the part of the comment handmade is heart made, i think we all put our heart into our projects so it is a real heart heartfelt comment. Maria your Santa is lovely, a vision of the Santa we all think of and love.
ReplyDeleteHope everyone has had a good day and looking forward to the weekend. Take care my lovely friends, love Brenda xxx
Hi Sandra and everyone. A great quote, really lovely. I hope you and Paul have had a lovely day with a visit to see Lilian to make it even better. Enjoy yourselves tomorrow at the Eden Project my lovely xx
ReplyDeleteMaria, what a wonderful Father Christmas with all of the beautiful pearls and gems. No wonder your Mumma loves him 🥰 xx
Karen I hope you enjoyed your visit. How many things fell into your basket I wonder xx
A lovely day with Gem with a mooch around our local garden centre to look at the Christmas goodies as we always do each year. Lots of lovely decorations etc. this year.
Here’s hoping you all get some good sleep.
I am off to bed now. Sleep well everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx
L