Sunday, 11 October 2026

A look back at your lovely makes

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all had an enjoyable Saturday,   we were lucky with the weather yesterday,  it was perfect for wandering through the gardens at Eden project.  I hired an electric scooter so that Paul could walk beside me, plus there are some pretty steep hills!  But I think it was 'daylight robbery', it was £20 to hire for the day!!  I enjoyed the independence though.  The Mediterranean Biome had much more in this time, so many varieties of chillies and tomatoes,  different variations of herbs.

The day was finished off perfectly spending the evening with Lilian & Roger,  I know you'll be shocked to know that we chatted so much the evening just disappeared,   we got there around 5.15pm,  we had a lovely fish & chip tea,  the fish was incredible, with crispy  light batter😋,  you can tell when the fish is freshly caught.  We sat and chatted after dinner and before I knew it it was after 9pm,  I felt terrible,  as we only planned stay a couple of hours!   I think thats the definite sign that you are with enjoyable company.

Thank you Lilian & Roger for a lovely evening and delicious fish & chips 😘

Karen, did you buy anything at the lovely sewing/fabrics shop you visited yesterday?? 


Let's look back at some of your makes....


Lilian 


Lilian's Description :

Hi, here is my card for tomorrow, sorry it’s late.
Lavinia stamps for the wreath, hobby art for the cottage and stickles for the berries. 

I am sharing a throwback card from November 2023 for Lilian..

A perfect Christmas scene in a beautiful frame Lilian.  I'd rather enjoy Christmas in that little cottage 😄
Thank you for sharing it with us XXX 



Karen 


Karen's Description:

Here’s a challenge card
Lilian inspired me to get my SueW New York dies SueW poinsettia dies Nuvo drops and do you remember the TL dies - the long fronds but can’t remember name
JL leaves (mulberry?)
New latest Merry Christmas stamp heat embossed in old copper powder

I just love clean and simple cards and this one is beautiful, the vellum poinsettia adds to the simplicity,  it makes the poinsettia look so delicate. 

Thank you so much my lovely for a sharing this pretty Christmas card to inspire us XXX


Sonia


I used a card from October 2023 for Sonia for this week....
Sonia's Description:

I used an Amazing Paper Grace die set and Tim Holtz butterfly. The sentiment is from JustRite stamps. The papers were free online ☺️

To me Kraft card is as Autumnal as it gets, I really love that die too. Thank you so much for more Kraft Inspiration XXX

Maria


Marias Description:

Hi  here is my card for this week. 
I used some stamps I hadn't used before so here they are.
The card got a bit dark but hey ho... 🤭😊 All products are from Temu.





Maria what a lovely card, I don't think its too dark either,  its a lovely dark Autumnal red.😍
I love how you have added sparkle/splatters around the dandelions,  it looks like their seeds are dispersing.  
Those are two brilliant stamp sets too,  you should challenge yourself to how many combinations you can make from them. 

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us XXX 

**************
I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,  

Love to all,

Sandra xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment