Sunday, 4 October 2026

A look back at our makes

 








Good Sunday Morning Ladies,  

Firstly please join me in wishing our lovely Lilian a very Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 

I hope that you have a lovely day celebrating with your family my lovely 😘

We had a busy day yesterday,  food shopping and shopping for a new Tv, my goodness the technology has changed an awful lot since we last bought a tv,  it must have been atleast ten years ago!  Most of the jargon sounds like nonsense,  luckily Paul had done is research.  

So today will be a quiet one, I have a card to make for a friend of the girls to give his girlfriend, I may have a play with some other bits too.  

Lets look back at what we made this week....

Karen


Karen's Description:  

I have had a go at crafting but swapping to and from glasses was a real pain I wanted to paper piece the leaves but proved too much I wish I’d placed the Kraft card leaf closer to the gold mirri and with hindsight left off the Nuvo gold glitter drops 🤷‍♀️
So old is the Gummipian leaf die cut in Kraft, gold mirri and brown card Never used it before - thanks for the prompt on today’s blog
Old - Nuvo drops I stopped using them because I always messed up 
New is my latest Happy Birthday die from Memory Box

Karen I love your clean and simple design,  I really like those Gummiapan stylised leaf/tree die cuts.  Your placement is perfect,  the Nuvo dots are a lovely finishing touch.  That sentiment die is amazing,  I love the delicate font, it looks almost handwritten.  
Thank you so much my lovely,  it warms my heart to see you crafting again, you are over the half way point of your recovery,  I can understand how frustrating it must be for you XXX


Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi, here is my challenge page for this week
I used an old Sue Wilson set of dies and the daisy papers.
The stencil is one I have used many times.

What a beautiful combination Lilian,   I love that stencil too, I can see why its a favourite.  The Sue Wilson die works so well with both the background and those Daisy Art pieces. 
Thank you so much, I do appreciate you pushing yourself to create something for todays challenge my lovely XXX 

Maria


Maria's Description: 

This is a card for my Mum using  a die bought from Temu. It's not a two - partner which would have been better but I can always use the fallout pieces for something else later.
I took out bits that my mum likes like dogs and cats, flowers and she used to knit and crochet a lot when she could still see.

Maria your card for your Mum is perfect, I know she will love it, especially as you have included some of her favourite things.  Thank you so much for sharing your lovely card my lovely XXX 

****************
I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday,  

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx


6 comments:

  1. Sonia Stephenson4 October 2026 at 08:47

    Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday Lilian, have a wonderful day 😊 xx
    Love all of the beautiful creations on display today.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lilian
    Love the work ladies I did enjoy having a quick play in my craft room
    I cannot wait to get my new prescription
    I meant to say yesterday how beautiful your dahlias are Sandra I bet it’s lovely having those splashes of bright colours OH has gone to the children’s Park Run this morning The boys have just started doing it
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lilian 🎂💐☕. Have a lovely day ! xx
    We are taking mum out for a birthday Thai restaurant this afternoon. When my parents could still travel they have been to Thailand about 15 times if not more 😊. The sun is shining but only + 13 c.
    Love the cards Karen and Lilian and yours Sandra.
    Have a beautiful day everyone. Hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all.
    Beautiful cards from you all.
    I’m not feeling so good with one thing and another and my craft things are not getting sorted anywhere quickly enough!
    Have a good day everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💐🎂🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIAN 🥳🎂💐.
    Wishing you a wonderful day with your family spoiling you all day long. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, firstly thanks for all the wonderful cards you have sent me for my birthday.
    We are having roast duck with all the trimmings, my lovely daughter is preparing. Also plum crumble for pudding.
    Hope you are having a good weekend. Lilian

    ReplyDelete