Friday 30 October 2020

Michele's Challenge

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

Another Wet & Wild day here in Wiltshire, its getting a lot colder too, time to dig out the thermals I reckon.  I desperately need some new slippers, I have been wearing my Croc Flip-flops since March, they are the most comfortable piece of footwear I have ever owned,  you really don't feel them, I also feel like they cushion my feet as I walk very heavily. I am tempted to get the fur lined crocs as slippers but they are so bulky, i'm not sure if I would be tripping over them, we bought some for Lucy and she loves hers.  I really struggle to get socks on so if I don't have a nice warm pair of slippers I will struggle,  I have bad circulation in my right leg so my foot on that side is a pain to keep warm.  


Michele asked if she could set our next Challenge and I gladly accepted, so here it is....


Michele's Challenge 

Michele would like you to use 1 die/stamp set or Mask/ Embossing Folder to make a Christmas card and a Non Christmas (any occasion) card. 

Michele has shared an example, using one of her recent purchases....


I love the look of this die set Michele, the cards you have made a fantastic example. 
I will add photos of Michele's cards laid out flat....




Thanks Michele for setting this weeks challenge and for sharing these fantastic inspirational ideas with us.

I have a couple of ideas for this weeks challenge, I am looking forward to sitting and having a play.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend,  

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                              xxxxxx 

11 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Good Challenge for this week MICHELE.
    Love your samples too.

    Well it was yet another WET WET WET day here yesterday so what weather we'll have today who knows!!!

    I cannot beleive it's that 'swear' word day again.They come round so quickly. Anyway the sooner I start the sooner I'll finish.

    The CAFE is OPEN usual hours so pop in.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favourite bands (Wet Wet Wet) Ooh Marty Pellow - swoon!
      Don’t like it as weather though

      Delete
    2. I like Wet wet wet as well. But not the weather.

      Delete
  2. Morning Ladies

    Sandra-thank you for sharing my cards. Hope you all like this weeks challenge. You could use the same glitter paper or Embossing Folder.stamp or Diecut some stars. Hope that’s given you some ideas.

    We have rain again. The heating engineer issue at 10:30 then we were hoping to have a walk as the forecast said dry from mid morning when I checked last night. Now its raining until lunchtime!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a challenge MICHELE I have my thinking cap on already
    The meal last night was lovely and it did do me good to get out
    Hoping to see the boys later and visit my sister’s grave - 21 years! At times it feels like yesterday
    Have a good day everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Well not much on today apart from visiting Doreen. It’s wet again here. I did a bit of washing but I don’t expect it’ll dry,
    Stay safe & take dare everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Great challenge and lovely cards Michele.
    Here I am, apologising again, as I’ve still not managed to do any crafting 😔 Really don’t know when I’ll be back to it, but I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations.
    Hope everyone has had a good day. Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, very wet here,

    Great cards today, good idea for challenge this, thanks Michele.

    Hope you all had a good day, hugs Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies
    Sorry late lost two comments
    It was Lisa's birthday today I'm not sure where the time has gone she is 49 today.
    She is doing a video chat later so that will be nice Darren is going to be on as well.
    Michele lovely cards for this week challenge.
    Evaryone stay safe love & Hug's
    Lynda Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Lovely challenge MICHELE, thank you for sharing your examples. xxx

    Been a mega busy day today, Did a load of washing and got it dry outside also have been cooking most of the day. We now have lots of meals to go into the freezer, just waiting for them to cool. before packing them away.

    Hope you have had a good day, take care and stay safe.
    Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandra and everyone
    Love the cards Michele and thank you for setting the new cc for next week.
    Once again I'm running late and I have lost one day completely and thought today was Thursday but I'm nearly made a cc for Sunday so will finish it off tomorrow.
    Hoping you all had a nice day whatever you came up with.
    Many hugs for all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete