Friday 26 June 2020

Your Next Challenge

 





Good Friday Morning Ladies,

Here we are at the start of another weekend, it's been a hell of a week for some of you your homes have been in chaos, having new kitchens or heating systems, some of you have had a rough week at work, some it's health thats been making the week harder.  We all have our own chaos going on, yet if anyone asks we say 'Yes I'm fine' !! We all do it don't we?! Mostly because it's easier to say that than to explain everything, you also think that the person asking wouldn't really want to hear about your problems!  
This is the one reason that I am so thankful that I started this blog, I know that the amazing friends, well family actually, that I have grown do all actually want to hear how your day is REALLY going and they really do care.  I could never have dreamed that I would be lucky enough to grow such a kind and caring family from posting a crafting blog each day.  I vowed to blog every single day and there have been a couple of days that I almost didn't but I am so glad that I found the motivation to write those blogs, for all of you if nothing else. 

Your Next Challenge

In case you didn't guess from the cards above, I would like you to make Christmas cards for this weeks challenge, you can use any method you choose, if you can manage to make two that would be even better.  I would to see glitter and sparkle and all things Festive. 
I hope you enjoy the challenge Ladies xxx

I hope that you are all looking forward to the weekend. 

Have a lovely day everyone, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment