Monday 8 June 2020

Sonia's Cute 'Sending A Hug' card






Good Monday Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are all and relaxed after the weekend, Sunday turned out to be an 'ok' day weather wise, we got a good few jobs done in the garden. We had an occasional few drops of rain, annoyingly it was every time we wanted to hang washing out, I much prefer my bed sheets line dried, I know it's probably psychological but they seem fresher when they are line dried in fresh air!

Today's card was kindly sent for me to share from our Sonia, she made the card for a colleague that has been shielding since the start of the pandemic.
Sonia and other colleagues wrote a lovely message inside the card. Such a kind gesture Sonia, you are so thoughtful x

Sonia's Description:

"I made this for our work colleague who has been shielding since March, due to being vulnerable to the coronavirus. We all wrote little messages in it and my manager took it round to her. She loved it and said it brought tears to her eyes. We all miss her, but hopefully she will be back with us in July.
I think the little dog stamp was a freebie with a magazine. I added the pierced frame and Lawn Fawn tag behind, with the heart border. The sentiment -on the pierced flags, is from Hero Arts."


Such a lovely card Sonia, I am not surprised that your colleague loved the card, I have no doubt that it will be something that she treasures.
Thank you so very much for allowing me to share your card.  XXX


I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love and hugs to all of you 

Sandra
xxxxxx




9 comments:

  1. Morning Ladies

    Sonia-what a gorgeous card, it’s so cute. I’m sure your colleague loved it.

    Yesterday was cooler but dry so I managed to get 2 lots of washing dry, then it all needed ironing! Spent 2 hours on the phone to my Uncle who has been extremely poorly then phoned my Dad which was another hour. I can’t believe it’s Monday morning already.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra & ladies
    Such a cute card Sonia. I love the puppy stamp. No wonder your colleague loved it and what a lovely thought to send it to her as well. I to prefer my sheets to blow in the wind. I always wait until we have a nice day to wash them. Thanks for bringing my cucumber plant over for me. It was great to chat with you and Paul at a safe distance off course. Craig & co also popped in before lunch to pick up some green stif wire netting that she wanted to pin on their fence for her tall flowers to grow against. Brought my patio washer back as well. Fingers crossed with the weather as I’m going over again on Tuesday.
    Stay safe everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello , much better day here today.

    Cute card Sonia, lovely thoughtful idea.

    Hoping to get my sheets dry today, first load on the line.

    Out in the garden today, need to get the rest of the plants that we’ve grown on in pots. R thinks we have an acre garden I think the amount of plants that he grows, most from seed, so a much cheaper option.

    Not much else going on today, have a good day all. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card SONIA I love your style
    Very cold here I’m back wearing thick socks and cardigan
    I hope to craft later but I just keep faffing with ideas and can’t make up my mind what to do
    Take care all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone.
    Love this cute card and the layout you have used is good.
    Washing on the line here too, hoping all our washing get dry before the rain starts again. Light breeze and cloudy here. Took the car out and did a walk near where Waitrose is. It was nice and not too many people out with little ones or walking the dog. Need to make some space at my craft spot before thinking of making any cards so that is my job for this afternoon.
    Hope you all have a nice day, take care and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone.
    Thank you for sharing my card ☺️ and all of your kind words ☺️
    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had a nice surprise in the morning with my brother and sister in law popping round, as they were passing. Was lovely to see them.
    Managed to do some crafting, but took me all day to make one card 🙄 I was faffing around too Karen and couldn’t decide what to do. On the plus side though, after making it I realised it will fit this weeks challenge.
    Hope you’re feeling much better now Sandra.
    Michele sorry to hear your Uncle isn’t well.
    Enjoy the rest of the day. Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    SONIA how thoughtful of you to make this lovely cute card foe your work colleague, I’m sure she was delighted to receive it and know you are all thinking of her.

    Pleased the weather is a bit warmer today, for the last two days we have had the heating one it has been so cold. Today I have kept busy doing housework. This afternoon I sat down to read and fell asleep almost immediately. Still the reading will keep!!!

    Take care everyone, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra and ladies
    SONIA your is beautiful i bet your work colleague loved it.
    Hope you have all had a good day
    Just a short one as did one this mornig Michele hope your uncle is feeling better
    Love and Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe tonight. I’m so glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better my lovely. Try not to do too much too soon though, much easier said than done though as we would all be just as bad! We must have a meet up in the garden soon, when the weather is much better it was yesterday. We didn’t have the hail stones but lots of really heavy rainstorms throughout the day. It has been dry most of today though and definitely warmer than Saturday when we also put the heating on for half an hour. We are lucky that just putting it on for that amount of time does the trick when it is damp xx
    Sonia, what a cute image and lovely card. Your birthday girl will love her card no doubt x
    I hope you are all as well as possible and stay safe. Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete