Good Friday Morning Ladies,
A busy day today, with an early start, we have to be at Coventry Hospital by 9.30am latest, it's a good 1 hour 45 minute journey, so we will leave at about 7.30 am 😔
I ended up having to take a sample in to surgery yesterday morning, Bridget called to say that she had never seen a test strip light up so fast and so strong in colour! I explained that I had finished the last of 3 courses of Antibiotics on Tuesday and within 24hrs the symptoms were back with a vengeance!! She has given me 3 days of Nitrofurantoin reluctantly, she asked me to go in for bloods as my liver functions were not right in May, not that they bothered to let me know!! Fingers crossed she doesn't call me back this morning to say I can't take the antibiotics 🤞
Some good news though....My Uromune UTI medication is finally ready for collection!! This should prevent further Uti's.
Love this sentiment, you all know that you 100% Belong Here! I don't know what I'd do without you ❤️
I have shared some older Christmas cards today as I was feeling rough yesterday and Becca turned up wanting me to show her how to make a Nappy Cake for her sister in law. I say 'show her' she watched me for most of it 🤣😂
I hope that you all have a good day,
Love & hugs to all
Sandra xxx





Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove your throwback cards, thank you for sharing them again 😍
A lovely daily reminder.
Hope you get on ok today and the journey isn’t too bad. Glad to hear they have finally got the UTI medication, fingers crossed it works my lovely 🥰
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
I always like looking back at our projects Some of the time I go “I can’t remember making that it’s quite good”
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder too
Hope all goes well with the appointment It is such a shame they can’t offer you a different antibiotic I think our bodies become immune Fingers crossed when you can finally take the Uromune that it does the trick will you still have to go to the bladder clinic for the irrigations
I tried to go into craft room yesterday but gave up as there was too much bending down to retrieve stuff Hope to have a lingo later
Take care everyone xx