Saturday, 25 July 2026

Happy Saturday!

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

Welcome to the weekend,  although this week has absolutely flown by,   probably because I fretted the week away stressing about yesterday's appointment 🙄,  I felt confident (ish) that I could manage it, until I got ready for bed last night,  got set up , all seemed ok until I switched the air on, my anxiety went through the roof and I pulled it off,  it's going to be a process I think, he did say wear it while you are distracted (like watching tv etc) to help you get used to it quicker, so I might give that a try.    On the way we detoured to Gloucester Royal hospital to collect my Uromune,  which has to below 8 degrees,  luckily we always have cool bags in the car!  It's 2 pumps under the tongue daily.  Fingers crossed it's a miracle cure🤞🤞🤞


Something will all need to remember,  especially in this hot weather x 




This is the very last minute Nappy Cake that we put together with about 10 minutes notice,  I love the little sock roses that Becca and Soph made by rolling baby socks on to bamboo skewers.  I hope that Becca's sister in law Helen likes it.  

I hope that you all have a good weekend,  

Love and hugs to all of you 

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Two great sayings Yes, we really do need to rest
    I hope you can get used to the CPAP machine It may do your AF the world of good When can you start the Uromone
    Old school friends are having their annual garden party So we are going to that for a couple of hours I am so looking forward to seeing them
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Great saying and reminder for today.
    Hopefully you soon get better with the CPAP and you see the positives to have one.
    It's a hot day again and not much of a breeze around so we did a little bit of gardening this morning and now going to have an easy day. I have a crystal to finish off and then I might start a book.
    Have a lovely day everyone whatever you are doing. Hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love the quote, and today’s reminder 😊
    The Nappy Cake is amazing, I’m sure Becca’s sister in law loved it 😊
    I hope you’re ok my lovely. Good idea to wear the mask during the day. Take it slowly and at your own pace. Remember there are other options if you don’t get on with it 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all, it’s suddenly come over dark so hoping we shall have some rain.
    Today’s saying and quote are both meaningful.
    Hope you soon get used of your mask, good idea to try it for short spells.
    The nappy cake is fabulous, they used to be so popular, a few years ago, hope it’s appreciated.
    Nice easy dinner tonight, bird’s eye fish, and fried potatoes with mushy peas.
    Have a good evening everyone. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all.
    Lovely looking back at some Christmas cards yesterday. None have “aged” at all. Can’t think of the right word! And what a great nappy cake. It will be loved by the mum to be I’m sure 🥰
    Try your mask several times without turning it on do you can get it adjusted so it is comfortable and you know how it feels. Then maybe try putting it on just for 10 seconds once you are in the middle of crafting-doing a techniques that make the time slip away. Then very slowly try and up the time a few seconds at a time. There is no rush remember. Once you feel ready to try it at night get to the best bit of an audio book or a film before turning it on. You will get there my lovely xx
    Nothing got done yesterday, bad day but Gem and I got some jobs done today.
    Have a good night. It is much cooler here today and the wind has picked up so a better night hopefully. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete