Good Friday Morning Ladies,
Fingers crossed this post published as normal, I have no idea why yesterday's didn't, I apologise if any if you missed it.
Love this artwork, it gives an Autumn feel though.
I like the reminder too, we all need time, for many different reasons. Do he gentle with yourselves ❤️
I made this Christmas card yesterday afternoon, the background is made with Distress Sprays, Oxide Peacock Feathers and Wilted violet spray stain, I added some splatters of the Distress Mica Sprays in the same colours. The shimmer looks amazing...
I
I spritzed a piece of white card with a mica pearl spray, I then used my Bibi Cameron Snowflake die to cut a snowflake from the shimmery card.
I placed it over the background, trimmed off the overhanging bits of snowflake and then adhered the piece to a white card base.
I struggled to get a sentiment to stand out with the busy card front, so die cut 'Wishes ' in black and then pressed into clear ink pad, added clear embossing powder and heat set, I added the 'Warm Wishes ' from an old Anne Marie designs Christmas sentiments sheet.
A few black stones finish the card.
I hope that you all have a lovely Day,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx




Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn’t get in yesterday, absolutely loved your journal page. I have the paper pad, and it is beautiful, although not used it yet! Love those stamps 😍
A beautiful card today, love the background and the snowflake 😍
A great daily reminder!
Hope you get on ok today my lovely, I will be thinking of you ❤️
Hope you’re all keeping well, thankfully it’s a bit cooler now and we actually had a short rain shower yesterday! Mark had a downpour at work and it flooded the car park.
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Your card is gorgeous and that background is amazing I can see it being used for all sorts of cards That die must be huge
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder, yes we need time to heal etc
I actually started technique that I saw Nicola White do on YouTube - I hope to have a bit more of a play today
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteI Love this card !! That background is amazing, those colours are my faves. ☺️
Important daily reminder to us all.
I have everything crossed for you Sandra and for anyone who needs it and lots of hugs too .
I have one eye closed so hard to write 🙄 I've bought some eye drops, , hoping they work.
Have a lovely day xxx
Evening all, much cooler today, rather windy but great for drying the washing.
ReplyDeleteGreat reminder today, time for me is going too fast at the moment.
Hope you are feeling a bit better by now, and they have have heard from the consultant yet?hope so.
Hope you all have a good night all. Lilian