Monday, 27 July 2026

An art inspired journal page

 


Good Monday Morning Ladies,  

We had another really windy day yesterday,  slightly cloudy, it was cooler though so better for being out in the garden.  It was a perfect day for getting washing dry though,   got all of our bedding washed, even the super thick quilted mattress topper.   I love lined dried bedding,  I was excited to go to bed 🤣😂


How lovely is this artwork 😍, great sentiment too,  you are so incredibly worthy ❤️ 

I had almost forgotten about this journal page, I made it a couple weeks before holiday,   I hadn't made anything for today so quickly checked my 'Holiday ' folder.  

I used the Stamperia All Around collection for this page, I added both lilac and white paint on the background and then  stamped and used embossing paste for texture and interest. 

I picked out a collection of die cuts from the junk journal and the Focus journal too.  After creating the composition I added some sketchy lines on the die cuts and added some splatters.  I frayed a piece of hessian to put the sentiment on. 

I hope that you all have a great start to your week, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    What a beautiful journal page to start the week. I love the depth that you have created and that lovely background. Will all of the little details you see something different every time you look at it.
    I’m sure you and Paul enjoyed the cooler weather. Much nicer to garden in. I am so looking forward to Friday my lovely xx
    All of the Christmas cards are lovely, what a great range of techniques you all used between you xx
    A busy and long day yesterday doing jobs in the house. Finally starting to get things finished 😊 More of the same today. Hopefully in the next few days it will all start to be completed. I do need to find some lampshades for the bedrooms and downstairs toilet. Haven’t seen any that I really like yet so the search continues.
    Cooler here again and still a good breeze so the washing will dry well. I love the smell and feel of sun dried bedding too Sandra. Shame we can’t have it every day.
    Have a good day everyone. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love everything about your journal page 😍
    Great daily reminder!
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal page is beautiful I love the reminder too
    Good luck with the lampshade buying Sue I need new curtains to go with the new decorating as well as carpet I would like new furniture but that’s not going to happen
    Went to Craftea today which was great to catch up with the ladies
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete