Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,
I had a lovely crafty day yesterday, playing with some new Christmas themed goodies that I treated myself too 😊
Lucy had a lovely chilled day off, Paul was at work, so I just sat and played with my new bits and bobs, it does seem quite odd having to have a fan on while created Christmas projects 🤣😂
I am guilty of saying 'sorry for being a nuisance ' or 'sorry for being a pain" when someone has to accommodate my wheelchair or something, I'm not sure if that's what today's reminder means, It all comes down to feeling like you are putting people out or being a burden!
I agree with the reminder though, I just need to work harder on my feelings !
For today's journal page I used my small Stamperia journal, I used Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness Oxide inks to blend down the right side of the page and along the bottom. I then used the Arden Creative stencil with the same inks to add more interest
I added some water droplets to the background and then added some green and brown splatters. I used Ground Espresso to add a darker vignette around the page.
I moved on to add some Rub Ons from the Arden Creative Christmas Cheer collection, I absolutely love them...
Both the little bits of text and the musical scores are rub ons.
Onto the fun part, picking out the die cut ephemera, I collected a few bits, added some hessian ribbon , created a cluster to pop Santa on then added some little bits to finish off the page. Last finishing touch as always is the white splatters!
I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday,
Love and hugs to all,
Sandra xxx




Your journal page is lovely I saw somebody demo-ing Arden Creative run ins and said how good they are They were on Hobby Maker so we’re selling them So good to hear a proper crafter liking them
ReplyDeleteToday’s reminder is a good one for all of us and the artwork seems to give a nod to PRIDE too
So a week ago I had my surgery and so far everything seems to be OK
Take care everyone xx
PS Lilian things will be fine, keep remembering no more pain and more mobility
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteLove everything about your journal page 😍
I’ve been creating some Christmas/Winter images on ChatGPT so I’m looking forward to using those today. I think I’ll have the fan on too lol 😂
Totally agree with today’s reminder. Have found myself apologising too often for just being myself! 🥺
Karen, glad you’re doing well after the operation. I’m having laser treatment at the end of August, and then if that doesn’t help they’ve recommended cataract operation. I have narrow angles, which was found on a routine eye test.
Lilian, try not to worry about the knee operation. It’s good they’re giving you all of the information and explaining everything before you have it done 🥰
Have a good day everyone
Sending hugs to you all xx
Hello all, it’s very hot again. Do you have a hosepipe ban yet. As of today we are still allowed at the moment, expecting a ban any day, not sure how we will cope then.
ReplyDeleteSandra love your journal page, still waiting for my new Christmas goodies to arrive. Will see what chat GPT comes up with.
Than you for the reassurance you have given me. Dentist this morning , need a filling and a root extraction but she wants to wait until after my
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteGreat journal page.. Love the background and the fabulous Santa.
Glad to hear you are getting along Karen. You be alright for the next eye.
Lilian, have you had any knee or hip replaced before now ? It sounds of lot of prep but I guess it is to prevent infections etc fingers crossed for you.
We have been out all morning and didn't come back home until gone 2.30pm so I didn't get to any crafting today but tomorrow I'm not planning to go anywhere so hoping to have a play. Sending hugs to you all and hopefully you had a good and productive day 🤗 Maria xx
Hi Sandra and. all.
ReplyDeleteA real quickly tonight.
Great pages and card. Both of the Father Christmas are lovey. Really jolly. Love how you have built up the page. Xx
Stay nice and cool tonight everyone. Take care. Love Sue. Xx