Sunday 3 June 2018

Your Challenge Cards








Good Morning Ladies,

I know that you are all keen to start looking at all of the amazing Challenge cards that have been made for this weeks challenge but I just wanted to spend a minute telling you about my Stampin'Up! team event yesterday, we had such a lovely day, there were 10 of us, which is a number I find easier to cope with, of course I had Dannii by my side the whole time too, we had a lovely time, everyone crafting together using the same stamps and papers, it was lovely to see what everyone created. We also did a 'One sheet wonder' making 14 cards from one sheet of of 12 x 12 paper, I will share the cards later in the week.  Paul and Dannii's husband Simon had a lovely day too, taking in the sights of Birmingham together, its so nice as I don't feel as guilty that Paul is having to wait around for me (not that he minds of course).  We were home by 5:30 too, so not too long a day.

Right now on to the part you are all here for, there are some amazing cards this week........
Brenda

Brenda has made this beautiful 'Hello' card for this weeks challenge, it features one of my favourite Spellbinder dies 'Detailed Scallops', I love it but its almost impossible to find so I guess its a lot of other peoples favourite die too!  The pretty floral centre panel was made using 'Hopeful Thoughts' Stampin'Up! stamp in a repeated pattern.
Brenda has used categories:
Flowers/Die cut/leaves
Thank you Brenda for another beautiful challenge card.
XXX

Cheryl
Cheryl has made a beautiful Anniversary card for so very special friends for this weeks challenge, I love that stunning floral spray in the centre of your card Cheryl, adding lace to a card always gives that touch of luxury, making a card extra special, I just know your friends will love it Cheryl.  
This card uses categories:
Pink/Flowers/Leaves
Thank you so much for sharing such a special card with us Cheryl.
XXX


 Janet




Janet has made four amazing cards for this weeks TicTacToe challenge, each one totally different from the next too.
Janet has used a variety of combinations from the TicTacToe board for her different cards, including:
Flowers/Green/Pink/ Die cuts/Circles and Leaves.
You have certainly boosted your card box this week Janet, I am so very grateful that you go to so much effort to support my challenges, which makes it worth every minute of effort I put into making them.
XXX

 Karen


Karen has made two absolutely fabulous cards for this weeks challenge, Omg that blended background on the first card is gorgeous Karen, I love that colour combination so much!!
Here is Karen's description:
"Here’s a challenge card made with a Woodware stamp - circle flowers Distress Oxides - Worn lipstick and Squeezed lemon I also used a circle stencil - a bargain bucket find So a few options on the tic tac toe Yellow/pink/flowers Yellow/pink/circles etc No CD-ROM or laptop was harmed in the making of this card!"

Karen's second card has another stunning background, such beautiful Sunset colours, the die cuts you have used are so intricate using the white as an accent colour makes a striking contrast.
Here's Karen's desciption:

"Here’s another cc for you Yellow/flower/die cut Or pink/flower/die or any other combination of that I created the background in Serif The die cut is from a freebie cut in black and again in white to paper piece"

Thank you so much Karen for making two stunning cards for this weeks challenge.
XXX

Lilian

Lilian has made a totally gorgeous card, that paper looks so expensive, the intricate die cut frame you have used is exquisite, I also love how you have die cut it in almost a 'matt' metallic effect, it gives such a antique/vintage look to your card.
Lilian has used categories:
Flowers/Pink/Leaves
Thank you so much Lilian for creating such an inspirational card.
XXX


 Lynda
Lynda has made a stunning floral Birthday card for this weeks TicTacToe challenge, I really love this pretty stamp, you have coloured it in beautifully Lynda, I love the delicate finish you have given the background Lynda, it lets the stamped image stand out in all its glory!
Lynda used categories:
Pink/Flower/Leaves

Lynda I really wasn't expecting you to make a card for this weeks challenge, you sounded so poorly the other day, if your throat was as sore as it sounded I would have thought that making cards was the last thing you would have wanted to do. Please don't ever feel pressured into taking part my lovely.  I am so very grateful that you have gone to so much effort though Lynda, I hope you are starting to feel better.
sending warm, gentle hugs...
XXX

 Michele


Michele hasn't had the best week this week and just didn't have the inspiration to take part in this weeks challenge, which I totally understand.  I said to Michele not to worry, I am sure you have cards that will work with this weeks challenge, five minutes later these two amazing cards appeared!!
Michele's fantastic first card description:
Circles/flowers/diecut. I got the free stamps/Dies with the magazine.

Michele's Stunning second card uses categories:
Circles/Die cut/Flowers
Two amazing cards Michele, thank you so much my lovely for sharing cards for this weeks challenge, I am very grateful.
XXX

Val

Omg! Val, such a super cute image you have used for this absolutely stunning card, those die cuts are beautiful, is this a Lilli of The Valley stamp? it certainly looks like their cute style. This card won't be on the shelf for long, thats for sure.
Val's card uses categories:
Circles/Pink/Die cutting

Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks tictactoe challenge Val, such a beautiful card.
XXX

Thank you all so very much once again for the time you take to part in my challenges, I know I say it every week but I really do mean it.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Love and Hugs

Sandra
xxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    What a lovely array of craftiness on the boards for this week's Challenge.
    We all obviously enjoyed the 'tic tac toe' Challenge.
    I'm always surprised how different the cards are using the same outline plan.

    We had rain yesterday and the garden certainly looks better for it. It's wall to wall sunshine this morning and I've already got the kitchen door wide open.

    Not too sure what's happening today though I would like to pop down to the Range for a few bits and pieces.
    We're having Roast Lamb for dinner today.
    HUGS are on their way to you all with extras for Dear Friends not feeling too well at the moment and extra pressures.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ladies

    Gorgeous selection of challenge cards today. All so very different but all are lovely.

    As Sandra says-I’ve not has the best of weeks and card making hasn’t been a priority with so many demands on my precious spare time. The cards were already made, don’t think I’ve shared the second one though.

    Yesywas full & drizzly rain at times-today we have glorious sunshine already. The washing will definitely be going outside today.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day out SANDRA sounded really lovely
    Everyone’s cards are gorgeous and as everyone’s mentioning are all so different
    Now I’m building up a little stash of stamps - thank goodness for the faux Misti, although I have graduated to a stamping press I am setting my own challenges too - don’t use a CD-ROM
    MIL is coming for lunch again today
    Enjoy the wall to wall sunshine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning everyone.
    Lots of lovely cards today ladies. This sure was a popular challenge. Got some lovely ideas, thank you.

    Not much on today. I've already been and come back from the Sunday Market. Think I've bought the last of the strawberries this week. Were on to cherries and peaches now but still a bit too expensive to buy.
    Hoping to finally finish off the Fathers Day cards today. Just the inserts and cellophane bags and they're done. Can you believe the next celebration to make cards for is, dare I mention it, Christmas!!!!
    We had a terrific storm during the night. Thunder, lightening and torrential rain. Fortunately its disappeared this morning and the sky is as blue as ever. I love after its rained. Everywhere looks so fresh and clean.

    Have a good Sunday everyone.
    Hugs to all that need them.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Val
      Now that’s how I like my rain. Overnight and nice during the day.
      I need to poison the top of the garden again. As when I’d done it before it rained. So that’s my job for this morning before we go to lunch.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sandra and ladies
    I’m glad to hear that you had a nice time yesterday, and that Paul and Simon enjoyed there time together.
    A fabulous array of cards on show today ladies. It truly amazes me how each one can be different. Although I do know that the tic tac toe challenge has different elements to it.
    I’m going to try and poison the weeds down by the greenhouse before we pick up Doreen for lunch. I did it last week but it rained soon afterwards, so I need to do it again. Petes popped up Karen’s to give Amber a couple of tomato plants. Not to sure what he’s up to after that.
    I expect we’ll go and sit by the canal after dinner so will have to pack our case for London later this evening. I bet Pete will still want to go and play cards as well again later up Karen’s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    What another stunning Sunday. Sandra I’m sure you get viewers looking in for inspiration, that’s what your Sunday blog delivers, the inspiration is always just amazing (oops I’m sorry, I didn’t rotate my card before I sent it)
    Ladies I just love all of your cards, they are all amazingly beautiful.xx

    I’m so pleased you had a good day yesterday, Paul and Simon sound as though they also enjoyed there day. I hope you are taking things easy today and the girls are not stressing about next weeks exams. Sending hugs to you all. xx

    Today my plan was to transplant my tomorrow plants in the greenhouse, they are a good size now. Might have to rethink as it is rather hot outside, which means the greenhouse will be unbearable I can always find other jobs to do outside. Yesterday I picked almost one and a half pounds of strawberries and today there should be more ripe ones. I usually eat a few (tortoise eats loads) the rest I make into jam. Essex grandsons favourite.

    Must move these bones and get on, Love and hugs to you all, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda I hope you managed to replant your TOMORROW PLANTS 😂😂🤣🤣 Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  7. Good morning Sandra & ladies
    Wow some beautiful Challenge cards for this weeks Tic Tac Toe they are all gorgeous. I struggled a bit making mine as I am still coughing at nights with out much sleep are taking its tol.
    SANDRA sounded like you enjoyed your Stamping Up day. It was nice for Paul having Dannie's husband to go out for lunch with.we have just got in from a walk down Broadstairs & just turned I pad on & my comment is looking me how strange is that I thought I pushed publish but I've gone a bit brain dead with this cough.😳While sitting on a bench by the sea I was bombarded with seagull poo 🦅all in my hair & all down my top it was disgusting. As soon as I got in went strait in the shower.
    Well CU has just made a cupper so Hug's for everyone
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra and all in the Café today. A wonderful selection of gorgeous challenge cards to inspire me. My crafting mojo has disappeared, along with each day flying by which I think is why my mojo has gone as I know I haven't much spare time.
    Mum is doing well, we didn't get to see her today as we had the three oldest grands over night and we took them to a local Farm activity park which they all love. I have finally just say down so the first thing to do is see how you all are and look at your beautiful cards.
    It was very hot here today, I hope it stays dry tomorrow as I have a big pike of washing waiting to go out first thing in the morning then we have a dentist check up and I have our Scout group AGM in the evening so I will have to make sure I get my Beaver section report done before that. Thank goodness the Exec committee decided last year that we no longer have to stand up and read our reports as I absolutely hate having to talk to a group of adults, even if they are all people I know well! Maria, I hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy the sun X
    Lynda, I hope you manage to shake off your illness very soon. Big gentle hugs for you x
    Sending love and hugs to you all with extras for Lilian, Lynda and all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete