Good Thursday Morning Ladies,
Ooh it was much cooler yesterday, Autumn was definitely in the air.
I had a bit of a troublesome day, for some reason my blood pressure has dropped very low (for me). First thing it was 93/62, I felt a bit rubbish too, so much so that I took myself to bed after lunch, which I never do. It did rise later in the afternoon but only to 97/63. So I did a bit of research online as I didn't know whether to take my BP medication, my BP is usually in the low 120 /90, but the surgery just told me to fill in a 4 day form and told me to ring the local pharmacy, which I did, he said that he wasn't qualified to tell me whether to take the Amlodipine or not and to call the surgery back, I did but got told to fill in form! It rose a bit in the evening but was still low so I didn't take my Amlodipine. I will call GP this morning if its still low today, especially as we are going away tomorrow.
A lovely reminder today, we all definitely are stronger than we think we are 🥰
Today I am sharing the card I made for Lilian's birthday in ChatGPT, I will explain the design as it looks a bit busy.
I know Lilian liked the artist Klimpt so the main part of the card is a nod to 'The Tree of Life' I also wanted to include things that are important to Lilian, so there are sewing elements, scissors, spools of thread etc, the Bees are to represent Lilians work (making beekeeper hoods). After seeing the absolutely stunning quilt Lilian created I wanted to include that too.
I will say that this was another example of card making a huge difference to how your artwork comes out of the printer....
This was on Highlight crafts smooth printer card




I hope your blood pressure has settled No wonder you didn’t feel well A great reminder too
ReplyDeleteLilian’s card is beautiful, perfect for her hobbies etc And boy! What a difference with the card I usually use Limetree card for printing but I will treat by self to some Canon matt photo paper and see if get the same difference or not
Another day crocheting for me What a shame 🤣
Take care everyone xx
Hi everyone
ReplyDeleteFabulous card. Brilliant to include all the things that Lilian like. The tree of crafting 😊
I loved seeing the rhinos. One of my favourite animal to watch at the zoo. Think lemurs and penguin's comes next. Nice daily reminder.
My BP is laying on about the same as yours Sandra. I'm taking the same medication and my doctor have never said anything but to reassure yourself, give the surgery a call as everybody are different.
I have had some trying days but also happy that I took the decision to come over to visit my parents. My mum's test results after the visit to the hospital is not good so we are going to see what they decide to do next. It was hard to leave them last night. Dad always crying so hard so we all ended up crying..
I'm sitting at the airport once again but for going home to my OH. He's been busy clearing out his office while I have been away and cleaned the windows on the inside of the house. A job I had thought of doing but pushed back because my arms hurt so much holding them up in the air too long. I've got the kercher machine but is leaking as soon to turn the machine a different way. One job less for me to do thankfully ,😊👍
Have a good day everyone whatever you are up to today. Extra hugs to our Lilian and anyone else in pain. Hugs, Maria xxx
Hello everyone, I wish you could all see my card in person it’s really very clever. Every one who has seen it thinks it’s great.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your blood pressure, hope the surgery sorts some better medication, looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.
Trying to do my new exercises, getting up from my chair without using my hands. It’s become more habit than ability.
The sun is shining now so I will do my walking exercise.
Hope you all have a good day . Lilian