Thursday, 3 September 2026

Karen's amazing stencilled Birthday card



Good Morning Ladies,  

I had to put my Gilet on when Lucy and I went to local Co-op, I was a bit chilly!   I don't think we will get that September heatwave!  

I fully intended to sit and craft yesterday but I just couldn't settle,  I started re-organising the Pantry,  but had to keep sitting down,  I opened two new bags of flour to top up my Big flour tupperware storage tubs, luckily I looked in as both had those little weevil things in,  ooh it made my skin crawl,  luckily I store the new flour bags on a seprate shelf to the other baking ingredients,  I couldn't see them in anything else,  it was a good job I saw them in the bread flour as I would have struggled to see them in the 'Cotswold Crunch' flower as its full of seeds,   but because I was actually looking for them I spotted them on the inside of the bag!  Bloody things must come in the flour!  


I hope that you all know that you are never alone in anything you go through,  I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such a lovely group of friends ❤️

Today I am sharing the lovely stencilled card that Karen made and personalised for my birthday,  I love it,  the colours are gorgeous,  I love that glossy top layer ....


You  can hopefully see the shiney definition layer on the top of the rose,  it really brings the card to life.   
Thank you so much for such a lovely card, 

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all, 
.
Sandra xxx


1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card from Karen 😍
    Oh those little weevil things are horrible aren’t they! Glad you saw them in time.
    Had a lovely time in Dorset, weather wasn’t good but we still had fun ☺️
    Off to mum and dads today.
    Hope everyone is keeping well 🥰
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete