Tuesday 1 July 2014

Fathers day!

Good Morning
Today's card is one I made for my Daughter's boyfriend to give to his dad.
I used some My Minds Eye papers, the card ended being about 6x6. I used a Nellie Snellen Five Point Star Die to cut three stars in black card and then layer up with matching MME papers.
I used a Die-Namics Fishtail stax dies to cut the sentiment and little sentiments at the side (love you lots, is what josh always says to his dad)! I didn't have a envelope the right size so I had to make a box using the Craftersn Companion Box maker, I put a piece of acetate in the front of the box to make a window!
Josh's dad told me he loved the card and he has kept all the cards that I have made for Josh to give him!
thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs
Sandra xxx

3 comments:


  1. Hi Sandra.

    Sorry it’s taken me so long to email you, between being busy and trying to find your email address (didn’t think to look in the comments !) Got there at long last, about 8am, only to find when I checked back just now, 7.30pm,that it has failed , telling me there it is the wrong address. Oh, I hate modern technology sometimes! Could you re write your email address here for me to try again please. You can contact me at mrs.s.badger@googlemail.com, we will get there in the end : )
    I hope you are feeling a little better today. It is a real pain, (in both senses of the word) when you have to pay for having fun spending time with your family isn’t it!
    What day is good for you, I can’t do Fridays and Thursdays aren’t the best as I try to save my energy for Beavers in the evening. We are going away next week so it will have to be after Mon 21st July (goodness, that makes you realise how fast the year is going doesn’t it!)
    Would you like to meet in Witney somewhere, I don’t mind where. There are quite a few cafes etc. to get a cuppa and have a good chat :)

    I am really looking forward to meeting you.

    Make sure you get as much rest as possible.
    Take care
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that I love today's card, and the box with the acetate window is a lovely finishing touch : )
    Take care
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, love this card it's so neat & clean looking lovely papers from MME
    & the star die & fishtail stax die both such useful dies, I will look out for them
    Love the box too well done. Hugs Lynda xx
    Ps,hope your feeling a bit better after your busy weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete