Monday 25 March 2013

Lovely Black & White Oval card

Happy Monday morning, I wonder what this week will bring? hopefully not more snow!
Todays card is made using Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals again (they are my new favourite)
dies that I purchased from the lovely Christine Emberson, I check into Christine's blog (Hope and Chances) daily! I also used some Black Silky Crush Ribbon and a Pearl Dazzler, both from Creative Expressions.
The sentiment (awaiting personalisation) is stamped using JustRite stamps onto Labels Twenty die.

I love the simplicity of black and white. The oval shaped card is also a little bit different.
Well I hope you all have a lovely week, my children are counting down to Easter!
Crafty Hugs,
Sandra xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Wonderful layering and flowers look divine :) x

    ReplyDelete