Tuesday 20 February 2024

A Brusho Drip Background



Good Morning Ladies, 

We had a mild but breezy day yesterday,  I spent about 40 minutes in the garden with the cats yesterday morning,  I didn't have a jacket on and didn't feel cold at all.  The only problem is when you spend time in the garden you find more jobs to add to the list!

I felt a bid sad yesterday,  I think it was the exhaustion of the weekend combined with feeling terrible for Paul as he had some kind of sickness bug, bless him he slept for hours. 

While Paul was sleeping I played with my Brusho's a bit more, I tried taping off a section at the top of a piece of watercolour card and sprinkling Brusho powders Prussion Blue and yellow along the taped line, I then spritzed with water and liftes the card to let the water and ink to drip down the card.  I made 2 different versions of this card, one is much darker and this one has a lot less Brusho and water.  I stamped the sentiment along the top edge of the colour and finished with the hello at the bottom.

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love & hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx


3 comments:

  1. I love your card I have done this technique with DO’s in the past I like how you masked off the top for a different “look”
    I hope you feel happier today
    Congratulations to James, Sonia It will feel quite sad to see him moving out
    Off to John Lewis this morning for Knit and Natter Itya totally different group of ladies to those at the library which makes it quite fun
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    I love your card, the Brushos look lovely across the top 😍
    I hope you, and Paul are feeling better today and you are both having a relaxing day 🥰
    Karen, I hope you enjoyed Knit and Natter ☺️
    Thank you all for your comments on James ☺️ Its such good news, and wonderful that they’ll be together all of the time rather than a few days here and there.
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Hope you all had a good day, the sun was out some of the day and that was nice.
    Love your brucho technique, a nice card.
    I have loads to unpack and find the place for it all. Don't know about you but I have so many bitty bits that need a home and not sure what to be putting them in yet, it's a real puzzle.
    Brenda and Janet, hoping you both are alright. Sending you both extra hugs
    Time for a movie and a coffee here so I wish you all a nice evening. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete