Thursday 1 February 2024

Snippet Number 2

 





Good Morning Ladies,

Well January is over, it was full of storms, hopefully February will bring us some calmer weather.  I do look forward to seeing all of the beautiful Spring flowers, we already have snowdrops around us, my bulbs are all just poking through,  teasing us! 

I hope that today finds you all as well as can be expected.  Gentle hugs to those of you that need one. ❤️ 

I had a visitor yesterday..... Sue came over, it was lovely to see her, I worked out that I hadn't seen her since November,  good to see you back to your normal self Sue xxx

Today I am sharing my second Snippet using Aall&Create stamps that were still in their original wrapping,  it does feel good to be using them all, I think I must have bought them for specific cards that I'd seen, some I picked up because they had a great offer at a show.  I used the same colours as yesterday with the addition of Picked Raspberry.

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx



5 comments:

  1. Your Snippet is lovely I sort of did Snippet 2 yesterday or was it Snippet 3 🤣 I am enjoying using my Aall and Create stuff and have these videos for guidance
    I am so glad Sue visited and that you’re back to your old self Sue
    I’ve actually had a lie in today! The first in I don’t know in how many years
    We have gorgeous sunshine today and it looks calm too
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and good morning to you all ☕
    Love the card Sandra. ❤️. Lovely to hear your snow drops are out. Down the road we have very early daffodils, it's so pretty 💐
    Feels pretty cold outside and I only been back and forth from the house and to the garage. IKEA delivery came at 8 am so we have started to take the panels in for the bookcases. They are 2 meters tall so not an easy task to get them up the stairs, eight of them too plus the back panels 🤭😉 it's going to be a fun weekend 🥳
    Hope you have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all and extras for anyone who need some. Take care, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    I love today’s Snippet, it’s beautiful with another lovely colour combo 😍
    It’s a lovely sunny day here, and I think it’s set to last over the weekend.
    Nice that you had a visit from Sue yesterday. Glad to hear you’re back to your normal self Sue.
    Maria, it will be lovely when you get your bookcases built up and ready to use ☺️
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Another lovely snippet card, the colours you have used are lovely they really complement each other.
    Great that Sue was able to visit yesterday, what a treat for both of you to be able to craft together again.
    Maria hope you and OH managed to get the bookcase panels upstairs and fix them together. You can now enjoy filling the shelves.
    The weather has been gorgeous here today, we even managed to peg the washing outside and get it dry, I love the fresh air smell when the clothes come back indoors.
    Hope your day has been good.
    Take care, Big Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, sorry late again, lovely sunny day.

    Love today’s card, I wish I could do these types of cards, but I always end up in a mess.
    Half way through my card for this week, given up on the washy tape idea.
    I’ll wish you all a good night, Lilian

    ReplyDelete