Sunday 10 March 2024

Your TicTacToe Projects

 






Happy Mother's Day Ladies


Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I would like to wish all of my lovely Blog family a very Happy Mother's Day, you Ladies are just the most perfect Mum's, you may not be 'My Mother' by blood,  but you are in every other way.  Your constant love and support make the struggles that life throws my way a lot easier to get through.  I hope that you all have a relaxing day 🥰😍😄❤

We managed a few garden jobs yesterday,  the weather made it a bit of a challenge but it was still lovely being outside.

Let's see what you have all been creating:

Your TicTacToe Projects 

Sonia

Sonia's Description:

Die cut/Stamping/Flowers
I actually started making a background for the last challenge, but never got round to finishing it! I used parts of an AALL and Create stencil over a smooshed ink background in Lost Shadow distress oxide (doesn’t show up well on the photo) I used a Tracey Hey text stamp, hearts and sentiment stamps. The photo slide die is from JoyCrafts I think, and the flowers are Sue Wilson.

Wow Sonia that background is gorgeous,  those simple pink flowers haven't aged over time at all, they look like they are a new design, they seem to work no matter what background you create.  I do love that text stamp and those little hearts are just the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Janet

Janet's Description:

This card is 8x8. I used the PRECIOUS set from STAMPERIA. The die cuts are in the same pack. The flowers and hat pins are from my stash.
I used Patterned paper/die cuts/flowers/card from the tic tac tie grid

Oh Janet those papers are so beautiful,  such a pretty, feminine design.  Your card design is beautiful too, the silk flowers are the perfect compliment to the ones from the papers, the hat pins add a touch of luxury.  Thank you so very much for such an inspirational design.  I am sorry that you didn't get to go to Knit & natter, however you made this stunning card instead so their loss is our gain.  I do hope that you are OK to go the next one though, thanks again my lovely XXX 



Karen

Karen's Description:

Here’s a TicTacToe 
Patterned paper - butterflies - embossing powder (or die cut)
It’s a Serif background with tiny butterflies, a SueW Happy Birthday die cut that’s been triple embossed and I used a font on ScanNCut for Megan.

A fantastic Eclipse card Karen,  the background looks like you have stamped it yourself,  a lovely design,   would work for any gender too, the Die cut sentiment works so we with the design too.   Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge XXX 

Lilian


Lilian's Description:

The background is made using my koi pens on acrylic block, spritz with water then press onto card, very easy technique. 
Next stencilled with a green oxide, not sure which one , then while still wet go over with pearl pan pastel.
The rest is just stickers.
It’s been raining most of the day here, hope it’s better where you are.

Oh WOW Lilian that background has so much texture,  I thought you had used a Gel press,  such a simple technique adding your colour pens to stamping block and adding water and stamping but my goodness is it effective!!  I might try with some of my pens, I have a couple of different makes, it may make the Ecolines a little less intense using your method. 
Categories:  Stencil /Card/Butterflies 
Thank you so much my lovely,  I know you have really struggled with pain this week so I really do appreciate that you have taken part in this challenge XXX 

Maria



Maria's Description:


Here is a card for Sunday.
Followed the line, Pattern paper, Stamp and Ribbon.
Mother's Day is first in May so might keep it for that. 😊

Such a beautiful Mother's day card Maria, your Mum will love it,  the images of the birds and flowers are so lovely and you have coloured them beautifully.  
I have kept your other cards for another blog post.  Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks challenge.   I hope you have a lovely trip to Sweden to see your family XXX


Sue

Sue was inspired by a card she saw online,  the design is 5 Squares of complimentary colours each has a letter making up the 'Happy', Sue used my ribbon die to cut the ribbon strips (the original used ribbon), the ribbon die cut is a better idea though as they colours match perfectly.  Then Sue mounted the front onto matching card base and added the die cut 'Birthday' at the bottom.  A lovely design Sue, perfect for any gender 
Thank you so much for taking part XXX 

***************

What a lovely collection of creativity,  you projects are all amazing, it's always a surprise to see how varied the designs are when the options are the same for everyone.  I am already looking forward to next week's projects.  Thank you once again ❤

I hope that you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Love & Hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother’s Day everyone ❤️
    I love all of today’s beautiful cards 😍
    I’m glad you managed to get out in the garden yesterday, despite the mixed weather - we had sunshine and showers!
    Spent a lovely few hours with my mum and dad yesterday afternoon. We’re out to lunch today with Marks mum and brother, so that will be nice 😊
    Have a lovely day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Happy mother's day 💐 have a lovely day everyone.
    Wonderful cards ladies. I love them all.
    Thank you Sandra for the fancy fold card yesterday, a lovely card.
    Dad's birthday is tomorrow but we are going out for a meal at lunchtime today. They have home visits from nurses twice a day so dad woke me at at 6.30am this morning to get up, just a tad early 😂
    Have a wonderful day everyone 💕 many hugs to you all, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother’s Day A day to reflect on how brilliant each and every one of us are
    I love today’s cards You all inspire me so much
    London was interesting - we started doing the Mystery Guide - which we will finish a week tomorrow It was lovely to see several children doing it with their parents - some who were obviously visiting the U.K.
    The art exhibition was good but (and I hate to say it) some looked like my grandson could do and they were charging £100’s I suppose it’s all to do with colours and highlights
    Take care and relax xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, hailstorms today, I thought they were going going to break the glass of the Vellex they were so heavy.

    Lovely selection of cards today, it always surprises me that we all think so differently.

    Hope you all had a lovely Mothering Sunday. I had a quiet one here.
    I have decided I am going to stop taking these Statins tablets, they are giving me terrible backache. Goodnight everyone Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. A beautiful array of cards. Always inspiring and as you say all so different each week. Sorry I didn’t give details of the card I made. I really struggled with placing the birthday die cut as I had cut the card too short to do it as originally planned! I will definitely be buying the faux ribbon dues as they save so much time trying to match ribbon colours to papers. I’m glad you got a few garden jobs done yesterday.
    Lilian, fingers crossed the statins get out of your system quickly so that your back improves. They definitely don’t suit everyone and you have given them a good go. It’s pointless taking them if your quality of life is so bad isn’t it. Pop had a similar issue while he was on them xx
    Today has been grey with showers here 😟 but as I have had a very lazy day not doing anything much it hasn’t affected me. I hope you all sleep well. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete