Tuesday 5 March 2024

Mother's Day card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all as well as you can be.

We were blessed with another glorious day of sunshine again yesterday, I had my banana & keffir out on the deck, absorbing as much of that vitamin D as possible, its the best way to start the day.  I will add that it was more mid morning by this point as I wasn't prepared for the amount of pain I'd be in after spending Sunday sowing seeds!  I took me a good hour with help from Paul to get up and dressed. πŸ˜”  I did get to my desk though so that was a win in my book !!  After all Crafting really is my therapy,  just having something to occupy your mind so that you aren't constantly focused on pain.

Today I am sharing the card that I made yesterday for Paul's Mum for Mother's Day.  The flowers and foliage were die cut from watercolour card, I then used Highland Heather and Soft Sea Foam ink pads smooshed onto my glass matt, I used a waterbrush to pick up the ink and transfer it to the flowers. I arranged the flowers into a bouquet and added a Coordinating ribbon.  I then attached the bouquet to the card and added the sentiment.  I do hope Paul's mum likes it.  

Whatever you are up to I hope you have a lovely day,

Love & hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Morning everyone
    Yesterdays snippet cards are all nice and today's card for Paul's mum is lovely. she will love it no doubt.
    Your garden will look amazing this coming summer with all the flowers and herbs. Remember to keep us updated with photos as they come up. Hopefully the aches will get be easier during the day.
    Sorry didn't get in yesterday.Sister in law and her husband came up to see us for the day. It's our anniversary today. Going out this morning for a little walk, no sunshine today but be nice anyway. Probably doing a Chines tonight, don't feel like going out again today. Not very exciting but ....
    Have a nice day everyone and many hugs to you all. Extras for anyone not feeling hundred procent. Take care Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and Paul’s mum will love it
    Happy Anniversary Maria - I love a Chinese - saves cooking which I don’t enjoy doing these days
    I love hearing about your garden Sandra We don’t grow much but we do have daffodils in the front and a couple of hydrangeas Just got in from Knit and Natter at John Lewis It was a laugh and a couple of us said we could have sat there all afternoon
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your beautiful card, and Paul’s mum will love it too 😊
    Happy Anniversary Maria, enjoy your meal tonight πŸ₯‚
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a beautiful bouquet and it looks so lovely on the card. Pauls Mum will love it. I hope the aches aren’t quite as bad today my lovely xx
    πŸ’πŸ˜ Happy Anniversary Maria and RickπŸ˜πŸ’ Enjoy your Chinese tonight xx
    Karen, can you stay longer after the others have gone so you and the other lady can continue chatting etc? Xx
    I’ve got a bit of housework done today, very boring but needs must 😏 Sending hugs to all. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sandra Paul’s mum is going to love this card. I think it’s beautiful and a perfect card for Mother’s Day. Thank you for sharing this with us xxx
    Happy Anniversary Maia and Rick hope you enjoyed your Chinese meal, now relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. xxx
    Karen your knit and natter afternoon sounds great, so lovely you are able to meet up with like minded ladies, enjoy your evening.xxx
    Take care everyone, love and hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete