Monday 25 March 2024

Sonia's New Home card

 


Good Monday Morning Ladies,

Well here we are in the last week of March, this time next week we will be in April and the clocks will have changed, I do love the lighter evenings though, so something to look forward to.   

I hope that you all had a lovely weekend,  we spent virtually the whole weekend in the garden, preparing our vegetable garden, Paul totally cleared the area ready for setting up all of the raised beds, we will layer cardboard in and some organic matter, then Bill next door has offered us some top soil mixed with horse manure that he has down one of his fields, the have miniatures ponies so have plenty of manure!  Hopefully we will have them already for planting out in next few weeks.  

I didn't have the energy to get a card made yesterday but thankfully Sonia had offered to let me share the gorgeous card that she made for James & Mollie when they moved into their new home.  

Sonia's Description: 

I used a Gummiapan rectangle die for the background. I stamped one of the ‘Leaf Spray’ stamps from Lavinia on the side of the rectangle. I die cut a Stampin Up heart and inked in Milled Lavender. The little house is from Mama Elephant and the flowers from a punch. I added the sentiment which is from The Stamp Market.

Sonia your card is Clean & Simple Perfection 🥰  using that Lavinia stamp like that makes it look like a tall pine tree beside the house,  adding the flower gives the look of blossom,  the whole composition is just incredible, thank you so much for allowing me to share it XXX

Ladies I hope you all have a lovely start to your week, mine will be a slow start, payback for a lovely day in the garden 🙄

Sending my love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxxx


6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Thank you for sharing my card 😊 I really like how it turned out.
    I’m glad you had a productive weekend out in the garden. It will be lovely when everything is planted. We did some tidying in ours yesterday afternoon, just clearing all the leaves and weeds makes all the difference. The weather stayed mostly fine, apart from a torrential downpour with hailstones that we had here Saturday afternoon!
    Hope everyone had a good weekend
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely new home card from our Sonia. Wishes them all the best in their new home.
    I too spent some time in the garden, just tidying up around the patio and in the raised border. Paying now for all the bending but at least I know why and it will go. I'm out this morning and then this afternoon I'm going with OH to the hospital, he is having a operations so will be sore but can come home again afterwards.
    Sending hugs to you all and wishes for a nice day. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Sonia I love the simplicity of it (although they’re harder to make sometimes) and is a little bit different to usual New Home cards
    Where did the weekend go? It just seemed to fly by and I achieved absolutely nothing!
    Off to Craftea in a mo and although it’s cloudy it’s dry I wouldn’t be going out waiting for a bus if it was pouring with rain
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, the rain has been pouring down all day. Chilly wind as well.

    Sonia, what a lovely card you have made, I’m always stuck for new home card ideas. I’m sure they will love it.

    Very quiet here today after family went home yesterday. I always miss them.
    Not done much today, just don’t seem to have any energy.
    Have a good night all . Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sorry I didn’t get in yesterday, granddaughter came over and the day just flew by. She has now returned to Bristol and her studies.
    Sonia I love your card as I’m sure James and Mollie will. It's just perfect for a new home card, I love the clean fresh look. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandra I hope you are not suffering after spending time out in the garden yesterday. We were also blessed with a good day (not as good as Saturday)
    Take care everyone, Sleep well, love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and all looking in. I hope you’re not too extra sore today. Glad you got some gardening done though xx
    The weather was lovely except for a couple of showers over the weekend here.
    What a beautiful card Sonia. I love how you have used the stamp. I wouldn’t have thought to use it like that xx
    I hope everyone sleeps well. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete