Tuesday 11 April 2023

Another 'can be used for a man" challenge card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Well that was Easter 🐣,  it flew by so fast,  it was so lovely spending 4 whole days with Paul, just relaxing!  I did smile to myself when the girls came home from work on Sunday, I think they were expecting Paul to have done them a scavenger hunt for their chocolate,  he would hand them their first clue and they would follow a series of hand drawn clues to different places in the house, some written clues too, these would eventually lead to the treasure!!  He hasn't done it for a few years, because they are adults now!! But they still have a disappointed look in their eye!  They were happy enough when they got their chocolate though.  

Today's card is another quick and simple looking card that WASN’T quick at all!  The stamp and die are Julie Hickey Designs,  its a perfect sentiment combination.  I stamped the sentiment onto scraps of different coloured card, I wanted bright and cheerful!  The slow and time consuming part was the die cutting,  the die is long enough for all of the sentiments in the set and the one I used is the smallest,  bare in mind that the sentiments had to line up perfectly!  So I cut the first one then had to hold the first one in place and line up the 'Its' on the second, third, fourth etc,  I then had to do the same process for the other end.  It's not perfect but I wasn’t going to cut them again.  It's a fun look and would work for male or female! 

I hope that you all have a great Tuesday, 

Love and hugs to all,

Sandra xxx


8 comments:

  1. MORNING EVERYONE

    Another Easter vanished before our eyes.
    It was a lovely restful week-end though.

    My day is planned starting in an hour trying to get an appointment face to face with a doctor. Please wish me luck. I had a call from the doctor I was under while I was in hospital saying that I now needed to see my GP as a follow up. I tried on Thursday to be told there wasn't any free for that dayand I needed to try again to day as they were closed Friday and yesterday.

    HUGS are on their way to you all. Take care and stay safe.xxxs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Janet Insist that the consultant wants you to be seen 🤞

      Delete
    2. Fingers crossed 🤞 that you by now have got an appointment with a doctor Janet. Have a nice day.

      Delete
  2. I love your card SANDRA I have that die set I end up stamping the whole stamp and lining up those little hearts BUT I haven’t tried doing a multiple strip like this
    I am on annual leave this week and I’m really pleased to be at home resting after our busy weekend
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, and the bright colours 😊
    Went into work for a few hours this morning to cover some staff shortages. Home now to do the laundry!
    The long weekend did go very quickly and it was a quiet one here.
    Janet, I hope you’ve managed to get an appointment.
    Karen, enjoy your week off.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing.
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    A great card Sandra. Like the happy colours you have used. 🙂
    Brenda, hope you are alright 🙏
    Karen, have a nice week off.😊
    Sonia, I did the washing too this morning and nearly hanged it outside but luckily not for now it's raining again 😔
    Sue, hoping you are alright and no more headache. Take care 🤗
    Lilian, hoping you are ok and you soon will have nice and warmer weather. It is a chill today.
    Have started on the Spring cleaning,it will take a few days as I'm trying to listen to my body, it will not be easy 😉
    Sending many hugs to you all, have a good day whatever you are up to xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just lost a post, so I will keep this short
      Sandra loved your card, so bright and cheerful. I have to make a baby card this afternoon, my cleaner is expecting a girl at the beginning of may. Don’t know how I’ll manage with out here.
      Janet I hope you managed to get your appointment pronto.
      Have a good afternoon all . Lilian



      .



      Delete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Love your card Sandra, gives you a cheerful and happy feeling.
    Janet I hope you’re managed to get through to your GP AND get an appointment. 🤞 xx
    Karen enjoy your weeks leave xx
    Maria you are good starting your spring cleaning, if you have any surplus energy can you direct it this way. xx
    Lilian I bet your cleaner loves that special card. Maybe she knows someone who would stand in for her when she has her baby.
    Hope you are all having a good evening.
    Take care, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete