Sunday 12 December 2021

Your TicTacToe Challenge Cards

 






Good Sunday Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all well, special hugs for those of you that are suffering both mentally and physically, this time of year can be tough for one reason or another, it's a time when we remember those that won't be part of our Christmas celebrations.  It was so hard to find suitable wording for Paul's parent's this year, this will be a tough year for both of them and family too. Covid robbed them of their last Christmas with family last year.  I hope that all of you are planning to enjoy Christmas with your families this year, if nothing else we have learnt that life is too short to worry too much, plus we have the benefit of Tests to keep a check on everyone for Covid.                                       We now have Becca & Adam joining us on Christmas day which will be lovely, I think I will have to empy half of my craft room so we can access the dining table easier. It seems like forever that we had six for dinner! 

Your Challenge Cards 

Brenda 


Brenda's Description:

They are Die cut - shine and  blue. 
Using a stencil put the Nativity scene in the centre of a piece of white card, which 
I then die cut the large bauble using a Sweet Poppys bubble die. Then using the next die down cut the centre bauble, added gold mirror card to highlight both baubles. Mounted it onto backing and added a sentiment.  
Hope that makes sense!!

Sucha lovely Traditional Christmas card Brenda,  I kove the image, they remind me of the paper Advent Calendar we had as Children,  no chocolate inside just pictures,  number 24 always had the Nativity scene, so excited back  then as it meant to be symbolic of the meaning of the seaso! 

Thank you such much for taking part abs supporting the Blog my lovely XXX 

Lilian


Lilian's Description:

Here are my two cards for this week, it’s some Stamperia paper, with stencil in in oxide blue jeans. Also used a glitter pen, but un fortunately it doesn’t show.

Categories: Snowflakes/ Patterned paper /sparkle

Thank you so much Lilian for two lovely Christmas cards, I love the Blue, White & Silver together, the Oxide Faded Jeans works great with that Stamperia paper too!  Your cards through the year have really inspired me, your colouring is an inspiration itself, thank you so much for supporting the challenges my lovely XXX 

Karen




Karen's Description:

Cards 1 & 2: 
White-snowflake-die cut and 
Embossing-snowflake-die cut
1st is all white with SueW Noel die
2nd is same die with Pink Frog red card and black card

Card 3:

Blue Patterned paper/ Snowflakes/ Die cut.

Three lovely cards Karen, I love the Clean & Criso style of your first two cards, that blue paper is perfect on your third card, it was made to be adorned with Snowflakes!  Thank you so much Karen for 3 lovely challenge cards and for all of the amazing cards you have made for the challenges throughout the year, I really appreciate your support and I am grateful for the inspiration XXX



Sonia



Sonia's Description:

I’ve used snowflake/patterned paper/ die cut.
I used LOTV images on printed digi backing papers from The Lovely Studio. Adding the Merry Christmas circle die from My Favourite Things. Quick and simple, but I love how they turned out 😊


Oh WOW Sonia, I can totally understand why you were so pleased with these cards they are gorgeous,  everything works together beautifully,  I love that paper collection, I really must have a go at downloading papers, you have featured sone beautiful ones this year.   Thank you so very much for all of the stunning,  inspirational cards you have designed for the challenges this year XXX 

Janet





Sadly our lovely Janet has been unable to sit and craft this week, she has Very Kindly browsed through her archives and picked 4 cards that work beautifully for our Challenge 

Card 1 : Patterned paper/Ribbon/Die cut

Card 2:  Patterned paper/ Die cut/ white

Card 3:  Snowflakes/ Die cut/sparkle & shine

Card 4:  Snowflakes/ White/ Die cut


Janet thank you so very much for sharing some of your older cards, they are all absolutely gorgeous and work perfectly for this weeks challenge.   You have contributed a huge number of cards to the challenges throughout the year, most weeks making 3 or 4. I am immensely grateful for all of the inspiration and support you have shared this year my lovely, I pray that you are soon well enough to get back into your craft room and creating more wonderful cards XXX 


*****************************

I felt very naughty yesterday as I spent the whole day at my craft desk, I signed up to some Tracy Evans Workshops a few weeks ago and wanted to take partbin a Christmas card one, it did take most of the afternoon though!! It was fun just sat playing. 

I hope that you all have as good a day ss possible, 

Sending My love and hugs to all of you,


Sandra                                                                                  xxxxxx 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Sunday morning and of course the first thing to do -after getting a cup of of coffee-is look at allthe beautiful CCs.

    As always each one so very different and all inspirational.

    We have a quiet start to the day as the winds have gone and it's dry so fingers crossed it stays that way.
    Jim did a good job shopping yesterday morning and only brought one extra -a tray of parkin-. I'm hoping that by next Saturday I shall be able to go with him.

    The CAFE is OPEN though once again the lunch menu isn't available.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like JANET the first thing I do is make a drink and settle down to look at our challenge cards and they are just beautiful Even though the TicTacToe wasn’t overtly Christmas all of us have done
    I’m beginning to get a bit panicky now Neither OH or I are not feeling festive I just hope and pray that plan C or whatever he wants to call it doesn’t come into force and that we are all well enough for the family to celebrate together
    Like you SANDRA I have a couple of Tracy Evans workshops so maybe I will watch one of those later
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning
    Beautiful Challenge cards ladies, love seeing them on the Sunday morning and hopefully for many Sunday's more.
    Have a nice day as possible everyone and let the aches and pains stay low, take care and many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, very dull here today.

    I am the same, like to have my cup of tea and browse through all the lovely cards, such great inspiration.

    Getting worried that our daughter will not be able to be here for Christmas, numbers are going to be off the scale by Christmas they are saying on the news. We were on our own last year, seemed much of an ordinary day without family together. Ah well just have to fingers and toes crossed.

    Hope you are all having a nice relaxing day, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    A lovely selection of beautiful cards today 😊
    Sounds like you had a good time in your craft room yesterday. I’m off work tomorrow so I’m hoping that a few bits I ordered on Thursday will arrive, and I’ll have time to play 😉
    So far the Christmas tree and other decorations have survived with Barney, he doesn’t seem at all interested in them which makes a nice change 😂
    I hope you’re all having a good day. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra and everyone,

    Brilliant selection of challenge cards, it really makes my Sunday seeing everyone beautiful challenge cards. Thank you everyone.xx

    Janet hope you will be up to going to M&S next week, Jim certainly did well getting all the shopping.

    We had daughter and granddaughter here this afternoon, it was lovely to just sit and chat. It was an unexpected visit and a real pick me up.

    Sandra lovely to hear Becca and Adam will be joining you at Christmas what a great treat for all of you. xx

    Hope everyone has had a great weekend, wishing you all a good week ahead. Hugs Brenda xxx



    ReplyDelete