Wednesday 1 December 2021

Lilian's Challenge card

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

Can you believe its December already???? 

How are we all today my lovelies?  What have you all been up to?  I had another laid back kind of day, I got caught up with laundry that I would usually have done at the weekend,  a few housework jobs too, it's amazing how much you do on weekends and don't realise as its just routine!  However when you go away and come back you certainly notice!  I got the girls involved so we soon whipped through the list. 

Today's card is Lilian's Challenge card from last week (that I missed on Saturday).  It is so pretty,  I absolutely love the Sparkle that you get from those Metallic threads. I honestly think that you'd feel like you received a real gift if you opened this at Christmas,  I truly believe that something that has taken someone so much time to make is the loveliest gift to receive, the fact that someone has taken so much time to create something for you is so special.  

Lilian's Description:

Here is my card for this week, it’s an old design I’ve had for a few years. It looks much better in the hand as the metallic thread shows up more. 

Thank you so much Lilian for sharing your beautiful card with us, it would work great for this weeks Sparkle & Shine Challenge too XXX

Ladies I hope that you all have a good day today, it definitely feels milder outside. 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 


4 comments:

  1. Good morning everyone Your card is stunning LILIAN and deserves its own day
    I thought I’d posted a comment yesterday
    As you can imagine work is a bit manic at the moment It’s not as easy to “pop up” an immunisation clinic “just like a Christmas tree” If you can find premises you’ve then got to staff it etc
    I literally haven’t done any crafting not even crochet since last week - not like me at all
    Take care everyone xx
    PS Hope the x-ray went OK JANET xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sandra and ladies,

    Wow Lilian this is a true work of art and must have taken you hours to complete, as Karen said it deserves a day on its own, thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    After a very gloomy start this morning the Sun has now come out so everything is looking so much brighter and much more cheerful, hope it lasts a few hours, f when we have bright sunshine it just seems to brighten up the day is so much more.

    Not a lot planned for today hopefully I’ll get into the craft room and maybe work on this weeks challenge, still a few ideas floating around in the grey matter!

    Sending caring hugs to Lynda and anyone else who is feeling under the weather, I hope your day gets better and hope whatever you’re doing is enjoyable and relaxing. XX

    Take care everyone and stay safe and warm.
    Big hugs Brenda XXX




    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Such a beautiful card Lilian, one to treasure 😊
    I finished work early today as it was quiet, but staying on longer tomorrow as they’re having Christmas carols and the switching on of the lights 🎄🎄I have then got a week off work, and will be making a start on Christmas preparations.
    I haven’t done any crafting either since last week. Need to make 70th birthday card so will tie that in with this week’s challenge - we’ll that’s the plan!
    Enjoy the rest of the day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone
    Oh Lilian, it is Beautiful and well worth it's own day!

    OH and I have been engaged for 30 years today and we have always celebrated it little special so today we are going out for dinner, not a take out tonight actually a place with white tablecloth and candles on the tables 😊 This morning we went to Frost and had a mosh around, I bought a candle from there some week ago and wanted some of the smaller ,dancing flames ones but all sold out 😯 not keen on the others with a stiff wick 😉
    I hope you all have a good day and whatever you have been up to has been going well.
    Having my booster tomorrow, hope your's goes fine too Janet
    Love and warm hugs for you all ,Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete