Saturday 18 December 2021

Mixed Up Saturday

 


Good Saturday Morning Ladies,

I hope that today finds you all well.  Apart from an achy arm Paul is ok so far, the Steam Museum was very organised, Paul was a big hit with the Ladies giving the injection and the administration lady, the were both from up North and recognised his accent.  They persuaded him to get both his Covid Booster and the Flu jab, we are hoping that he doesn't get any side effects as we have a busy weekend.   

Cheryl's Beautiful Keepsake Box 







Today I get to share with you the beautiful Gift/ Keepsake Box that our Cheryl  made for her  Brothers and his wife. The wedding Colours were Yellow and white and Cheryl has used Yellow and white to coordinate. I absolutely love those lovely Letters that Cheryl had used to represent their Initials, Cheryl found them in Hobbycraft along with those lovely little heart boxes and voile bags. 

Cheryl's Description:

"Their wedding colours were bright yellow and ivory so I painted the hearts with an  ivory sheen acrylic paint and the cult outs on top I filled with  gold chunky flakes then added a yellow and white lace around the box tops. Found the initials in Hobbycraft along with the Little heart  boxes and voile bsgs."

Cheryl I bet your brother and his wife will treasure this beautiful gift forever, thank you so much for sharing it with us XXX


Sonia's Shopping 


These all came from Dies to Die For. A couple of Christmas bits in there which I’m hoping to make an early start on next years cards with 😂


These are from Chloe’s. I realised I got rid of most of my embossing powders ages ago so treated myself to some new ones 😊 The Pearl paper and mirror card should work perfectly with my Christmas Roses set 😊 xx


Sonia did a little bit of Craft Shopping this week and has kindly shared her shopping with us.  I have put Sonia's Descriptions above. 
The Trees are one of Sonia's latest buys,  after listening me going on about Gilding flakes the last couple of days Sonia was inspired to add some to her new tree die cuts, they look amazing Sonia  so much texture and I love the colours.

Thank you so much Sonia for sharing your shopping with us, I am looking forward to seeing what you create XXX 

That's all for today my lovelies, 

I hope that you all have a good weekend, 

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love the quote 😉
    Cheryl, the Keepsake Box is beautiful. A lovely gift for your Brother and his wife to treasure xx
    Thank you for sharing my shopping. Mark is going to give me a couple of the bits for Christmas, but I also wanted to treat myself ☺️ All my craft stuff has been put away as I needed the table space (or I should say crammed into my cupboard 😂) I’m hoping to get the chance to have a play over the festive period and in the new year, will seriously think about going through everything I’ve got and having a tidy up!
    Im off to Sainsburys soon to try and get a last few bits, present wise, and hopefully beat the crowds.
    Sandra, glad Paul had is booster and flu jab too, hope his arm’s not too sore. Have a lovely day with your sister today.
    Have a good day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My my What a beautiful box CHERYL They will definitely be treasuring that I love the idea of the voile bags and boxes
    Your shopping looks lovely SONIA I really must visit some of the sites you do!
    Hopefully PAUL will just have that achy arm for a couple of days that’s all
    We are looking after the boys today and they staying overnight Guess who has woken up with an almighty headache! So a quick cuppa and a couple of paracetamol will sort that
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all,
    Cheryl, fabulous box, I’m sure the recipients will be bowled over with.

    Great shopping Sonia, trying not to spend until after Christmas, although I could do with something new to give my mojo a kick.

    Hope Paul’s arm will soon be better, the flu jab used to always make my arm sore, but after having had one for quite a few years, don’t have any trouble now.
    Hope you had a lovely day with your sister.

    Desperately hope we don’t have a shut down before Christmas, I see Holland are bringing in lock down starting Monday.

    Have a good night all, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ladies
    Gorgeous box Cheryl and I love everything about it. Shall have a look for some of those letters, very nice.
    Lovely shopping Sonia, have fun playing with it all.
    Hope Paul be alright after his jabs and the soreness be better in a few days.
    My poor dad had to have three teeth out after he got some problems, he had to have stitches and on antibiotics.
    The day has gone in a bit of a blur and zombie style after I took some extra painkillers around 4.30 this morning. Hoping it's better by tomorrow morning for have planed a walk with OH if it's not raining. Extremely foggy outside so hoping the drivers take it easy tonight.
    Hope you all had a good day as possible and will have a good night too. Many hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Everyone
    OH CHERYL what a gorgeous/fab keepsake box.
    So much work and I just know it will be appreciated and loved forever.

    I ventured to M&S this morning meeting up with Jim's Niece to pass Seasonal Greetings on.
    I cannot tell you how pleased I was to get back home.

    HUGS on their way to you all.PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning all
    Wishing you a lovely day and take care if going out. Very cold and foggy here this morning so I'm not going anywhere but OH and Son going to a walk in so Son can get his booster. Have fun whatever you are doing today.
    Many hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete