Saturday 25 December 2021

Wishing you all the Happiest Christmas Day.

 

Merry Christmas to you and your families 


From Me & My Family

Good Saturday Morning Ladies, 

I would like to wish each and every one of you, my very Dear Sweet Friends, the very Happiest Christmas ๐ŸŽ„.   I hope that you all have a lovely day, hopefully most of you will get to spend the day with your loved ones.  

I thought I would share a photo of all of our family together, which is a very rare occurrence! 

On the left is Matt with his Girlfriend Alex in front of him,  then it's Our Sophie, Becca with my little Sister Emily behind her, the Lucy, Me and Paul. We are standing outside Becca's Italian restaurant on Burford High Street. 

You wonderful friends are the very best gift that I  could wish for at Christmas.   If there is one thing I have learnt through this Blog is that Friendship makes life so much more bearable, whether your worries are health, emotional or mental knowing that at pretty much any time of day or night I can leave a message on our Chat group and atleast one of you will respond and give advice and Heartfelt reassurance.   

So on this very special day I would just like to say .....


Have a lovely day ladies, I look forward hearing about your day .

Love and huge hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx 


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas everyone ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿผ๐ŸŽ„❤️
    Such a beautiful photo of you all ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thank you Sandra for all of the time and work you put into this wonderful blog.
    Along with here and our group chat it really is Family, and I love and appreciate all the love, friendship and laughs we have ๐Ÿฅฐ❤️
    Wishing you all a wonderful day and sending love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS

    What a beautiful family photograph.
    I hope you all have the best of days without any mishaps -smooth running in the kitchen-and a peaceful evening.

    Thank you SANDRA for all your hard work you put into this wonderful blog throughout the year(s).
    HUGE HUGS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO ALL DEAR FRIENDS. PLEASE TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas everyone
    Such a beautiful photo of all of the family A real treasure
    Thank you SANDRA for your wonderful blog and chat Tou know how much you have helped me when I’m feeling low especially just recently I appreciate the hard work you put in
    Well LFT done ๐ŸคžI cannot wait to see my daughter, the boys and the rest of the family
    Take care everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Day everyone.
    Have a wonderful day.Lovely photo of you all.
    Thank you for your blog ,being a good friend and keeping me sane (most of the time) hihi
    Spending the day at home. We cancelled seeing the SIL and the rest of the family until another day. Having leftovers, watching some film and our tradition is to go for a walk when its gone dark to look at all the light around the neighbouring houses.
    many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL BLOG FRIENDS, I hope you are all enjoying your Christmas Day..
    Sandra what a lovely family photograph, definitely one to treasure XX

    We are having a Zoom join up with the family in approx 15 mins. It will also be a present opening time. ๐Ÿ˜ so we will see everyone enjoying their presents.

    Sorry I haven’t been in for a couple of days, life has been a struggle, but I am (we are) now in Kenley at daughters house.. I feel sorry for our eldest daughter we should have been at hers this year but her university student son tested positive for Covid and is still in isolation. So it’s just her and husband and Covid son getting room service! So zoom time will be lovely.

    Enjoy your day everyone, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello All, I hope you are allaying a lovely day.

    We are just having a pre dinner drink, prior to roast goose.

    Been very lucky and had some great crafty present from the family.

    Sandra ,what a wonderful photo to keep as keepsake,

    Have a lovely evening , Lilian

    ReplyDelete