Thursday 16 December 2021

Card-io Wreath 2

 




Good Morning Ladies, 

You all sound like you are getting organised for Christmas,  my cards for post are all done, just need a few for neighbours etc, some of the Christmas shopping has started to arrive, Becca and Adam ate all done, just need Matt to decide what he wants and same for girls, I have a few bits for each of them, what I would call 'stocking fillers, although when I was adding up the cost of these little bits for Stocking fillers I was shocked by the price, it seems like the little bits that were £5 ish a few years ago are now £15 -£20 each, its getting silly.  The thing is the girls don't like asking for things, which is nice but when they are picky 21 year olds you need a few pointers for clothes etc!  I'm sure they will be happy with what Santa brings them either way!!

Today's card is a variation on yesterdays Card-io Wreath card, this time I used SU inks, so the base was a little darker,  Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler areva match made in heaven in my eyes so this colour way looks much better to me, I had added yesterday's for comparison. I also added the bow under the sentiment this time for a change (plus it was hiding a little 'oopsie' !! 

I had a lovely day yesterday,  Sue and I went out for lunch, we opted for the Toby Carvery as we usually have a nightmare wherever we go. The Toby didn't disappoint, it was lovely just to sit and chat, as usual the time flew by, thanks for coming over my lovely   XXX 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra
xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Morning everyone
    Beautiful card Sandra, think I like this one too just a little better for the darker colour.Hope you get all the shopping done, so glad in one way that we not doing any for would find it too stressful.
    In town right now with OH. All card's sent ,only got the neighbors left and then I can move the boxes of x-mas stuff away for some months. Going to do a proper clear out and feeling good of the thought, not sure if it happens but will try.
    Have a nice day everyone, many hugs to you all 🤗 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a SUNNY Cornwall. Hoping it stays that way so washing won’t have to go into the dryer. Thinking of the cost of the power bills to come.

    Sandra todays is equally as lovely as yesterday’s, in fact I think it shows the pattern more.

    Finished all cards and R has posted them for me. Have some ironing to do and then I want to have a go at a journal page, watched Tracy do hers yesterday on Utube, she made it look easy, not sure it is.

    Have a good day all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Another beautiful card, I love them both 😊
    It is all the ‘little’ presents that add up, isn’t it? I still do the boys a stocking, and Hayley too. Although I’ll admit I’m finding it much easier to buy bits for Hayley’s.
    I put all my cards in the post at work today, however when I left, the postman still hadn’t been and the post tray was overflowing. Not so worried about the cards, as I’m sure they’ll be collected tomorrow but more worryingly there were quite a few PCR covid tests in there too!
    I hope you’re all having a good day. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,

    Two difficult to pick a favourite, both cards are lovely, yesterday’s card the colours were very sharp and today’s is more subtle, I think if I had both in front of me the choice would depend on my mood at the time.

    How lovely you managed to have lunch with Sue yesterday, it doesn’t matter where you eat, it’s who you are with that makes it special, I’m sure it was a great tonic for both of you.

    I’ve had a very quiet day today been sorting out Christmas gifts and who I have still to buy for. I am so pleased to be able to shop online, I would never have managed to get out and walk around the shops.

    Hope you have had a good day, take care everyone and stay safe, Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete