Tuesday 7 December 2021

December TicTacToe Challenge Card 2

 


A close up of the Poinsettia's 



Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you are all feeling OK on this chilly, dreary Tuesday morning, we had the lights on all day yesterday I think today will be the same by the look of it. 

Because it was wet and cold neither cat was interested in stepping outside,  which meant that they had to get rid of their pent up energy!! I am glad we don’t have our tree up as I think the would have been inside it, they were both absolutely crazy, doing 'zoomies' up and down the stairs,  jumping on top of our wardrobe, the dresser in the hall, hiding behind curtains and pouncing on your feet as you walked by, Poor Sophie was totally bushed by the pair of them, I did go and check that they hadn't both gotten into the tin if Catnip as that makes them go a little loopy  but they hadn't,  it was very entertaining, they sounded like a herd of elephants as they were zooming around the landing and bedrooms! They did eventually crash out and Milo slept for a good hour and a half.! Not craft related I know but quite funny šŸ˜„ 

Today's card is a different version of yesterday's card, to be honest I really lacked both inspiration and motivation!  

I used a different piece of the 'Brightly Gleaming' pattern paper and teamed it with Night of Navy card and Copper Metallic card, I die cut the Detailed Band from the same Metallic paper, this time I added some Night of Navy Ribbon and added some little Poinsettia's using John Lockwood's Small Poinsettia die, I finished everything off with some Night Of Navy Rhinestone Crystals.  

I hope that you all have a good day,

Love and Hugs to all of you 

Sandra                                                                                xxxxxx 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    Beautiful beautiful card SANRA.

    Well yesterday was another day for me chair sitting.I haven't even started writing any Christmas cards yet.
    Christina is coming over on Thursday and so I really do have to get her card and present sorted as we won't see her before Christmas.

    The CAFE is OPEN for anyone who wishes to pop in for a little piece and quiet.
    HUGS are on their way to you all with loads of extras for ALL DEAR FRIENDS who are in need.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card SANDRA I love that copper and navy together
    I think I slept most of the afternoon and pottered about achieving not very much
    I hope today I won’t feel so exhausted after work
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Another stunning card today, I love it šŸ˜Š
    I was chuckling to myself reading about the cats doing zoomies šŸ˜‚ it’s quite entertaining isn’t it. When Barney does them we just have to keep out of the way and let him get it out of his system! He literally flies around the garden, jumping off the decked border seat, lol, and if indoors he’s been known to bounce off us when we’re sitting down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    Just got back from a walk with him now, before the worst of the weather reaches us. Just finishing a cuppa then mark and I are off Christmas shopping.
    Have a good day everyone. Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning All, terrible weather here, hoping it passes quickly.

    Sandra love that card you have made, quite regal colours. Hoping to get mine finished this morning, the cleaners are due this morning, hope they arrive ok.

    Have a good day all, I’d stay indoors if I were you. Hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone
    Gorgeous card Sandra, real regal looking in these colours together.
    Love hearing about your cats antics Sandra hihi it must have been hilarious seeing them going a bit nuts.
    Janet, you take it easy today and hopefully you are better by tomorrow. Has Christina made any crafting this year ? Have a nice day with her on Thursday.
    Lilian, hope you be alright with the winds around and they soon calms down.
    So many trees are being blown over and many people without electricity, it's not nice at all. We went to the post office this morning and I am going out soon for lunch with the Fibro group in MK. We going to Dobbies for a x-mas tea. OH is snoring on the sofa but he best waking up soon for he will have to take me over.Too nasty weather for a walk over.
    Many warm hugs to you all and do take care if going out. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra and all in the Cafe today. Another absolutely gorgeous card. I wish I had a scrap of your talent my lovely. You make the most amazing cards. Those tiny poinsettias are wonderful aren’t they. I have put that due on my wish list as sometimes you don’t want just larger ones do you. I can just see Milo and Bella going loopy around the house šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    Maria I hope you enjoyed your Christmas meet up with your Fibro group. I wonder where we will go this year Sandra? We always seem to get the days when the chef is off so the food is really not up to standard and or the staff are having a bad day wherever and whenever we go around Swindon and Lechlade! Anyway I hope you had a lovely meal and a good catch up with your friends xx
    I hope you have all managed to keep warm. Just my feet are freezing for some reason! Sending love snd hugs to you all with extras for all in need. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete