Sunday 7 April 2024

Your Challenge cards

 





Good Sunday Morning Ladies 

I hope today finds you all as well as possible,  I also hope that storm Kathleen hasn't caused you too much disruption.  

As I start this post the wind is whizzing the washing around so fast on the rotary line it looks like its going to take off ! 🤣  it will be lovely to get it dry though as it is all towels. 

We popped out yesterday morning to go and order two tonnes of top soil/compost,  that will be delivered on Monday, then the hard work really begins, barrowing that lot down to vegetable garden!!  I'll tell the girls it will be better than a visit to the gym!! 😉

Your Spring Challenge cards 

Janet


Janet's Description:

My card is 8x8 in size. The papers I used are STAMPERIA which is one of their latest sets. They also have die cuts to decorate and match the papers. The set is named PRECIOUS and shows the beauty of flowers and music.

Janet I cannot tell you how much happiness it gives me sharing one of your cards, I love the thought of you sitting and crafting.  
Your card is so beautiful,  those papers are stunning, your die cut sentiment is equally as lovely and works perfectly with your design. 

Thank you so much my lovely XXX 


Sonia

Sonia's Description:

An old one to share ☺️ I used Anna Marie patterned paper for the background, distressing the edges. The butterfly by Tim Holtz and sentiments from The Stamp Market. The little flowers are Spellbinders.

It may be old but its certainly beautiful,  I have loads of Anne Marie papers somewhere that I must use!  I love composition of your card the butterfly looks like its part of the paper!  

Thank you so much my lovely XXX 


Lilian 


Lilian's Description:

Hi, hope you are well and the weather is playing nicely for you.
This my card for this week,
I used Tim Holtz floral trim for the main focal, the swirls are from a set called urban chic also one of Tim’s. Coloured with Kuretake water colours, plus a bit of silver embossing powder.inspiration from a lady on Pinterest , sorry can’t find her name.

Have a lovely weekend.

WOW Lilian your card looks like a Stamperia Paper, so detailed and beautifully coloured,  its amazing how different that stamp looks coloured in different mediums. 
Thank you so much for taking part despite being in pain my lovely XXX 


Karen



Karen's Description:

I made this version of card earlier today I wanted to try a very simple CAS card
The sentiment was written on ScanNCut The image is a Julie Hickey stamp - Spring Jug which I cut on ScanNCut with a 2ml border and added to card with foam pads I quite like the touch of pink

Card 2) I made a colour version of the previous card Coloured with pencils and added some clear drops
I think I prefer the one with just the hearts coloured in

Two lovely cards, each of them is as lovely as the other, you need different style/type of card for different people or occasions.  You are so inspiring me with that Scan&Cut, the one main thing I originally wanted mine for was 
A) to be able to cut stamped images, but I tried so many times to cut a snowflake stamp I have,  it just wouldn't work,  I lack perseverance,  so I gave up.

B) to be able to cut different sentiments.  Again I tried with little success! 

Thank you so much for taking part in the Challenge 

Maria




Maria's Description:


Here are my Spring coloured cards for Sunday.


1. The tulip topper is from an old calender 2016 and works well for this challenge. Never throw anything away 🤭

2. Here I used a stamp in my collection and coloured it in with my watercolor pencils. It's lovely isn't when the weather gets better and the washing can be hanged out. 

3. Here I played with some purple/ lilac papers and made it into a sunburst. I also found some paper flowers in my stash that fitted ok.

Thank you so much Maria for 3 amazing cards, all three are beautiful,  the tulip ones is so pretty and has the perfect Spring colours,  I love the image of the lady pegging out the laundry too, lastly that pretty design works so beautifully with those lavender shades.

Thanks again my lovely XXX 


*********************

Ladies thank you so very much for another beautiful display of cards ❤️ 

Hopefully the wind will drop a little today, it was terrible in the afternoon yesterday I literally struggled to stand up let alone walk. 

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday, 

Sandra xxx


7 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    I love all of the cards on display today, they are so beautiful 😍
    It was very windy here yesterday too, and still breezy this morning. At least the rain has held off, fingers crossed for another dry day.
    Have a good day everyone whatever you’re doing
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ladies Beautiful cards You inspire me so much For instance Maria’s card with the washing line I have a MCS image of a washing line of clothes and a teddy - for a New Baby card and would work well for this challenge
    Off to Vintage Kilo now
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card's ladies. I love them all. Lovely to see cards from our Janet and Lilian.
    Karen,do tell us about the Vintage
    kilo ?
    Sonia hope you have a nice day off work.
    Brenda, hope you are alright and will get your mojo back so we soon see your beautiful cards again.
    Sue, hope you're not coughing as much and you not having any more migraine.
    Still very windy here today. I did go out with my friend for coffee this morning and she is only little so found it really hard to walk as well 🤣. Sandra, hoping you get all the soil in the right place and that your towels have not gone to the neighbours, great drying weather for sure 😊
    Have a good day. Many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. H Sandra and all looking in. Sundays are always so good with your wonderful challenge cards to enjoy. It is great to see the lovely cheerful flowers full of beautiful colours.
    I didn’t realise I hadn’t come in yesterday and Friday was a no go with another migraine, out of the usual pattern, typical!
    I hope you have all had a good day with no damage from the terrible winds. Such strong gusts and also rain that sounded so hard on the windows during the night.
    Roll on lots of lovely sunshine. Sending hugs. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops fingers are working faster than the brain!
    Lovely challenge cards ladies each one an absolute star.
    Where did the weekend go? I have spent most of today reading, resting and sleeping, so not a lot achieved. Hopefully I will get some energy and get myself motivated tomorrow.🤞
    Hope you have all had a good weekend.
    Take care and stay safe, hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, all, wet and windy.

    Love all the cards on display today, I must try and find something different to use for this week, you all do so many different themes.

    Too tired to do anything much today, hopefully better tomorrow.
    Good night all Lilian

    ReplyDelete