Wednesday 10 April 2024

Purple & yellow flower trellis



 

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

I spoke too soon about the wind dying down on Monday,  the birds must have had to pavk their bags and hibernate for another couple of days, the wind was gusting more yesterday than it was during the storm at the weekend.  We had rain too, quite heavy at times, which isn't helpful when you have a huge pile of soil on your drive way! 

I set out to get a few cards made yesterday but most of the day I had either Becca or Matt on the phone, I have to say I am absolutely loving how Becca's wedding is bringing them closer, Matt has always worked for a chap that does event Lighting,  sound etc so he has contacts for marquees and all sorts, he is buzzing with ideas and Becca is loving how enthusiastic he is, which really warms my heart.  

For todays card I took a couple of Tim Holtz Wildflower dies and coloured them with my Zig Clean Colour markers, I cut down a full size trellis die to create a narrow piece of lattice,  I placed ig on a piece of Core'dinations card which gave a little bit of texture, like a trellis on a wall.  I then added the flowers and stamped and chopped up ny sentiment.  I do really love the purple and yellow together!  

I hope that you all have a great day, 

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx


3 comments:

  1. It’s a lovely card I think that’s why I love pansies - the yellow and purple together
    How lovely that Matt is helping Becca with ideas etc Has he started his new job jet?
    It’s our 48th wedding anniversary today We’re celebrating by looking after the grandkids! Daughter and son in law are off to Dubai this evening for a wedding (now there’s an idea! 🤣) So we’ve got the grandkids until Sunday
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card, purple and yellow are really lovely together.
    Karen, have a super time with the boys. Long trip to go for your daughter, shame they can't stay longer, the flight must be long. Happy anniversary to you both 🎉
    Hope you all have had a good day whatever you been up to.
    Weather didn't look too nice around here so to get a walk in and prevent to get wet we went to the centre and walked inside there. By doing the whole indoor bit it is over 2 miles and that was enough. Back home I sat at my desk but couldn't get anything done today, must make husbands birthday card for Saturday but not sure what yet. Seeing sister in law tomorrow so no crafting time so it will have to be Friday.
    Sending many hugs to you all, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Another lovely card today, these Tim Holtz flower dies are so versatile.
    It’s lovely Matt has so knowledgeable and has so many resources at his fingertips, Becca is a very lucky girl having a brother so willing to give advice with her wedding plans, it’s going to be a very special and exciting time for you all.
    Take care everyone and sleep well.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete