Monday 22 April 2024

C & S card using a Tissue Technique Background

 




Good Monday Morning Ladies,

Welcome to the start of another week, we are on the run down to the end of April,  another month whizzed past, with Emily's wedding on the 3rd weekend of May I think that month will whizz by too.  
We had an absolutely glorious day yesterday,  I could really feel the heat of the sun while I was sat out on the decking potting on and sowing more seeds,  I got French Beans snd Runner beans started yesterday,  hopefully they will ready to plant out towards the end of May,  I did sow some carrots, Rocket and marigolds in one of the raised beds, it will be nice to see things growing in them,   ooh I did notice that a few of the strawberries have now got flowers on them, so they are liking their new surroundings!! 

Today's card really was a quick & easy card, I realised when I came in from the garden that I had nothing to post today, so I picked one if the Pixie Powder / tissue Technique backgrounds, cut a piece of card almost 1/2 inch smaller than my card base, die cut a square and placed the background behind the aperture.  I die cut the Gummiapan Dragonfly out of Vellum with a white body and placed it in the aperture,  I finished the card with a sentiment die cut in white so that your eye was drawn to that lovely background. 

I hope that you all have a great start to the week,

Love & hugs to all of you,

Sandra 
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous I love it I’ve seen that beautiful PP background and it really catches the light I love that colour too
    We enjoyed the dancing yesterday afternoon Complete with gorgeous homemade cakes I really ought to get back into baking again
    I’m going to Craftea this morning I need to shower and pack my bag
    I hope you’re beginning to feel better Sandra and big hugs to those in pain and feeling ill
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your card, the background and dragonfly are beautiful 😍
    Not doing much today, might try some crafting!
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    I love this card. The colour is gorgeous and pretty with the dragonfly.
    We were out this morning and back home I felt cold and tired so had a couple of hours nap on the sofa. OH had the Tv on but I was totally out so didn't wake up until he woke me up.
    I hope you all have had a good day whatever you have been doing. Take care, many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Love today’s card, that gorgeous background against the white is perfect and the dragonfly gives a beautiful finishing touch. Definitely a card I would love to replicate, that’s if you don’t mind.😘 Thank you for your beautiful inspiration.
    Sleep well, love and hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. I love this card, those colours are stunning and I love how you have left the background to do the talking. Great to hear you got some more seeds planted yesterday out in the sunshine xx
    I’ve had a day of ironing and sorting paperwork today. Very boring. I hope you all sleep well tonight. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete