Wednesday 24 April 2024

Simple Die Cuts



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

We had lovely sunshine yesterday it was still chilly though, the sun does warm the house though, mind you we have huge windows,  we commented on them when we looked around the house and Bill who designed the house said yes they are big windows because sunshine is free and it warms the room!!  He is a man with thinking the same as Paul's!!  
Lucy and I popped into Witney to return some parcels and pick up some more from next.  Fingers crossed one of these dresses works!!  I think Sophie is on her 4th choice too.  Lucy chose well and loved the dress when it came, it was too big though so she is waiting on the smaller size.  

Today's card was a quick make at the end of the afternoon,  I used Crumb Cake ink to stencil a little detail on the bottom right of the card, I the  used some scraps of card to cut some die cut some stems, which I adhered over the stencilling.  I tied some twine around the stems and added a sentiment.
Quick & Simple but I think I like it.

Sending love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra 
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your card today, it’s simply beautiful 😍
    We had a lovely day yesterday. The weather stayed dry, but was chilly. We went into Salisbury for lunch and a look around the shops. Managed to get some Birthday presents for Teddy - it doesn’t seem possible he’ll be 1 in just over a months time!
    Hope you’re all keeping well
    Have a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and could be done in all sorts of colour combinations
    I cannot believe Teddy will be one soon Where has that time gone I cannot believe Oscar will be 8 tomorrow!
    The weather was a mix of wind sun and rain yesterday At least it’s dry at the moment
    We’re off to Harlow later to look at bathrooms - not very exciting! And I’be overslept for the first time in years I’d better shower and dress!
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A pretty card Sandra.
    Good luck with the dress hunt. Love to see what you get in the end.
    Hope you all have had a nice day whatever you have been up to.
    We spent some hours in our Frost garden centre, I'd like to buy plants for our pots but it's talk about frost still in the morning so waiting another week.
    Sending hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, it’s gone very chilly here.
    Dentist this morning for impressions for my plate which has to have a new tooth put on it. She took top and bottom, I’m always afraid it will pull my fillings out , she had such a struggle to get one out. The stuff they use is very horrible.

    Sandra your card today is very striking, love the stencilling under the cut outs.
    Hope you are feeling better and the infection will clear quickly.
    Goodnight all. Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in.
    A little beauty. I love the stencilled detail whined the die cuts it adds a great bit of detail without being overpowering. Glad some dresses have arrived and I know you will all look beautiful on the big day xx
    Been busy finishing the ironing pile today so it’s all done…..for a day or two 😏
    Sleep well. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete