Monday 23 October 2023

Some pretty Autumn Cards from Sonia

 



Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

I hope that you all had a lovely relaxing weekend, we were blessed with a beautiful day yesterday,  we took our morning cup of tea out on the deck, it was so lovely sat in the 🌞 sun, I then cut my secateurs and trimmed one of the rose bushes back a bit, they are still flowering and some of them smell divine.  My craft room was calling though so I reluctantly dragged myself back in there and sorted through some more boxes. I can actually walk through the room now and see carpet so progress is slowly being made, I just struggle with knowing where I want things to go, I think I have most of the basics in place now though,  I was getting worried because I couldn't find my embossing powders box with anti-static bag etc, but I found it this afternoon in a random box  with a load of odds abd ends,  no idea how it ended up in there, anyway I use my embossing powders a lot so they need to be within arms reach, which narrows it down to my desk area.  Hopefully only a few more days and I'll be sorted 🤞 🤞 

Sonia shared these two gorgeous cards with me on Saturday evening so I could share them for the challenge,  I had already finished the blog on my journey home from Stevenage though, so I said I would share them today. 

Sonia's Description:

I found a couple of cards for tomorrow. I thought the colours were quite autumnal, although the Elisabeth Bell images not so much so with the sunflower. The sentiments are from KaiserCraft and LOTV. I made these cards back in 2014 😊

Oh Sonia both cards are gorgeous,  Elisabeth Bell's designs are so beautiful 😍  you have matched the images with the papers perfectly 🥰. Thank you so very much for sharing them with us XXX 

I hope that you all have a great start to the week,

Love & hugs,

Sandra XXX



5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Thank you for sharing my cards ☺️
    Glad progress is being made in your craft room. Won’t be long until you’re sitting back at your desk creating 🙂
    Karen, looking forward to seeing what you bought yesterday. Glad you had a good day.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful cards Sonia and have stood the test of time
    The show at Bedford was good in that it was lovely to see things up close and personal A few of my favourite stores were missing but I picked up a couple of bits eg card and glue and of course no p&p
    Off to the library this morning for Craft-Tea We have beautiful sunshine at the mo
    I’m glad you’re beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel Just put things away with a post-it note label and then move them around if necessary At least that way you’re clearing away boxes
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello All, we had the electrician here today to put plugs in the summer house, I think R is planning to make it his second office.

    On my own for a couple days R is visiting our daughter, and going to a couple of meetings in London.
    Thought I’d watch creat and craft, well it’s terrible now couldn’t watch it, the prices are over the top.

    Sonia love your cards today, shows how hand made cards stay the test of time.

    Hugs to all , Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    I Love the two cards made by our Sonia. They are beautiful ! 💞
    Nice you all had a good weekend.
    We are back home again after a few lovely days in Santander and I brought a cold back, hopefully it's better by Wednesday when I'm going to have a tooth out. C and J had made us dinner and it was all delicious, so nice not to have to cook.
    Sandra, sound like you getting there and you will find your stuff of crafts slow and steady 😉
    I hope you all are keeping well and will have a good night. Take care of yourself. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandra and everyone
    I thought I had left a comment earlier but it’s not there so I must have been dreaming.
    Sonia I love your cards the images are so cute and suitable for girls whatever age they are, the colours are so vibrant they would put a smile on the recipient’s face as soon as they were removed from the envelope. xxx
    Goodnight everyone, Take care, sleep well Love Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete