Thursday 5 October 2023

Another Lovely Birthday card

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

How is it Thursday already?? This week has flown by so fast, we are still walking sideways around boxes but Paul has been busy working so no time to get anything much sorted,  we did get a washing line sorted yesterday,  mind you if was £100 !!  I didn't want to buy a cheap one either as they just don't last, I forgot to say that it is a Rotary washing line, definitely not my favourite but with the garden being on a hill a long line wouldn't work, it would be too high one end and too low the other.  It was lovely to get the washing out and blowing in the wind, I still have so much to do as we are still catching up with holiday washing (as the machine broke the day after we got back).  Its mostly towels and bedding, so it will soon be done. 


Sue came for her first visit yesterday,  not that she could appreciate the house with it being stacked high with boxes, but it was lovely to see her anyway.

Today's card is my Birthday Card from Maria, I love how you chose my favourite colours ❤️,  the textute from the different embossing folders is incredible,  its lovely to feel.  The wings on the butterfly feel real, they are so delicate, so beautiful too.                   Thank you for such a lovely card Maria XXX

I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love and hugs to all of you,

Sandra xxx


4 comments:

  1. Morning Everyone
    It's still pitch black here and Autumn has definitely arrived.The nights drawing in too.

    My hairdresser comes this morning and tomorrow its usual Tesco delivery and Drs appointment inthe afternoon.

    Next week is taken up with injections and we go back to Marigny to see the Solicitor sailing on Sat 14 Oct. We're there for just two weeks and hopefully we won't have to travel again.

    I still haven't got into my craft room properly yet and of course when we get back there will be more 'sorting' out to be done with things we have brought back with us. I might get sorted before December who knows!

    HUGS on their way to youall with extras for all Dear Friends in need. Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card MARIA I hope you enjoyed the workshop It sounded wonderful It’s good to hear from you too JANET
    I’m sure SUE didn’t mind the boxes She came to see you!
    I feel so much better apart from the cough I am going try and finish the last bits of wedding stationery today - would I do it as a small business - uhm No! Unless I was asked to I certainly wouldn’t advertise it
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    A beautiful card from Maria, love the butterfly 😍
    I can't believe it Thursday already too! The time always goes so quickly when you're away. Our last full day here today, but not sure what we're doing yet.
    Janet, lovely to hear from you 🙂
    Karen, glad you're feeling better 🙂
    Sandra, you'll get through all the boxes in time, don't worry. As Karen said, Sue came to see you 😊
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all
    Love Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Glad you liked the card Sandra
    Lovely to hear from you Janet. Take care.
    Karen, glad you feeling better.
    Lilian, hope you getting some help for your pain.
    I have at last got an appointment tomorrow, a cancellation to have my left knees injection, yay and I get my right hip done in beginning of November. Hoping to be able to get walking more to lose some weight.
    Sonia, hope the hot tub is keeping you warm.
    Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete