Friday 13 October 2023

A Throwback Karen Card

 


Good Friday Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all as well as can be expected. 

My thoughts are with Karen today,  as she watches Charlotte get married, I'm sure it will be an amazing day, I am so excited to see you in your Wedding Outfit Karen, I know you will look amazing! 

It was pure coincidence that I chose 2019 as the 'Throwback year' and this card was the card featured on the blog on the 14th October, so it had to be the card for today.  This is one of my most favourite cards of Karen's, every element of it works perfectly. 

Karen's Description:
"I created the background using an old MCS cd and paper pieced the TL die I used a very thin amount of Pinflair glue gel just to raise “her” very slightly Old items used but... This is going to my friend who’s 2 days older than me!"

I hope that you all have a fabulous Friday!


Love and hugs to all, 


Sandra xxx


5 comments:

  1. Afternoon everyone
    KAREN - I'm sure you will have the best of days enjoying every moment.

    Well we're off to Marigny tomorrow morning. This will be the last time as we are to meet the Notaire to sign the required paperwork giving permission for someone to sign the final sale document on our behalf when the time comes.
    We plan to be there for just two weeks. The stress on both of us is climbing and we'll be more than pleased when we are back here.

    Anyway I'll try and pop in when I can to see what you're all up to. Perhaps I'll be able to get back into my craft room when I return.
    HUGE HUGS to you all. Take care and stay safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Lovely card by Karen 😊
    Karen, I hope you’re all having a lovely day and Congratulations to the newly weds 💕
    Janet, have a safe trip to Marigny xx
    Hope you’re all having a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Karen, hope the day is amazing for your daughter and partners wedding day.Congratulations to them both !
    Janet, safe journey. Enjoy as much as possible the two weeks you are there. Hope you soon feel like making your beautiful cards again.
    The " kids" are home 😊 they got here in the end around midnight and we sat talking to 3am this morning. We have a lot to do but have a good catch up today.
    Hope you all have a nice day. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Karen love your throwback card. Have been thinking of you and all of your family today, I hope you have had a wonderful day, so much happiness to celebrate for everyone and wonderful memories created. xx
    Maria lovely to hear son and girlfriend arrived safely, enjoy every moment you have together. xx
    Janet thinking of you, enjoy your time in Marigny. You must have some wonderful memories of your time there xx
    Hope you have all had a good day, enjoy your weekend.
    Big Hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never, sorry I completely forgot.

    Karen hope you all had a lovely day. Love your card.
    Sonia sorry forgot to say how much I liked your cars yesterday.
    Goodnight everyone, Lilian

    ReplyDelete