Wednesday 4 October 2023

Karen's lovely New Home card

 



Happy Birthday 
Lilian 



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies, 

Please join me in wishing our Lovely Lilian a Very Happy Birthday,  I hope you have the best day possible and that 'R' spoils you 🎂🫖🧁🥂🍫🎉          Have you had a play with your Soup maker yet?? The only thing that put me off of them was the capacity,  I usually double up and make huge batches of soup because with my lot often 1 bowl is never enough, I do love the idea of the all in one type that sautés the veg at the start though, the girls often come home telling my about different soup flavours that the chef concocts at work and some sound deliscious, I think that they would be more likely have a go at making soup if it was a cool gadget to use too!! 

Today's pretty New Home Card was made by our Karen!  It is so lovely,  the hanging Bird house has the flowers decoupaged, they look so effective and must have been very fussy to cut!  Thank you so much Karen for such a lovely card, the sentiment is very true 'Love definitely does live here' ❤️  (with a lot of clutter) 🤣 XXX

I hope that you all have a lovely Wednesday,  

Love and hugs to all, 

Sandra xxx



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing my card I designed it on Serif Craft Master
    Happy Birthday Lilian I am very interested in what you think of the soup maker My soup maker is great for both chunky and smooth (my favourite) soup and you’re not faffing about trying to blend hot liquids at the end! I find that it makes enough for us for 2-3 days but the longest cooking time is 20-30 mins so you could easily set it going twice and have double the amount in less than an hour
    Popping into the office this morning to return my equipment and then I’d like to craft later
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi good morning and a very Happy Birthday to our Lilian 🎉🥳💐💝
    Hoping you have the best day and R is spoiling you today.
    Nice card by our Karen, sweet birdhouse. Karen, hope you are feeling better today.
    It got late yesterday, I posted a comment around 1 am but didn't get to bed before 2 am and up again at eight. Going for a card making class with stamping addicts in Bedford, it be fun crafting with others and afterwards we go to a carvery which is nearby.
    Have a good day everyone. Many hugs to you all, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sandra and everyone
    Lilian, wishing you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you’re having a lovely day XX
    Sandra, I hope you are starting to take it easy and settling in to your new home.
    What a lovely new home card Karen made for you, Sandra Love the little birdhouse.
    I’ve been waiting all afternoon for a telephone appointment about my PET scan with one of my Marsden doctors. She eventually rang about half an hour ago and it was all good news. I’m pleased to say. In the meantime I had a lovely snooze so now will get on and make the dinner. And then I can relax for the evening.
    Maria, I hope you enjoy your workshop. It sounds very good and then to go out to lunch afterwards. You lucky lady.
    Hope everyone has had a good day, take care dear friends and stay safe. Love and hugs Brenda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Happy Birthday Lilian, I hope you're having a lovely day 😊 xx
    Love your card from Karen 😍
    Hope you're OK and taking things slowly xx
    Karen, I bet it felt strange taking your stuff back into the office, the end of an era....but onto the next journey. Once again, enjoy your retirement xx
    Maria, I hope you enjoyed your card making class today xx
    Brenda, so glad to hear it was good news xx
    We spent a windy day in Barmouth today. A lovely place to visit and I can imagine a hive of activity in the summer months.
    Hope you've all had a good day
    Sending hugs to you all
    Love Sonia xxx

    ReplyDelete