Tuesday 24 October 2023

A make from me!!

 


Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all well, sending hugs to all that need one today 🤗 

Well ladies I actually sat at my desk and crafted yesterday,  I had to blank out the huge pile of boxes behind me though!  

I probably wouldn't have sat and made anything had I not got my projects from Saturdays Daisy B's Workshop to finish,  I obviously don't work fast enough as I didn't get any of the cards finished, mind you I prefer to go at my own pace, it's nice to sit and chat to people when you are with like minded people.  

I was sat between Karen and a lovely lady called Jo (i think), the lovely thing about sitting with like minded people is that nobody ever feels like a stranger,  within an hour we were crafting and chatting like we were old friends,  I will say that she was amazing at colouring and had her cards finished well within the allotted time!  

The Goats and Cupcakes ate both Daisy B stamps, I coloured them using my Distress Watercolour pencils. The lsyers are all torn, I decided to make my card smaller than the 8x8 inch we were given, I thought the goats looked a little lost in that big background, so to finish it off yesterday I inked atound the papers, I thought the ink showed the torn edges more, I added some stickles to the top of their hats and the candle flame to add some sparkle. 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,  

Love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra xxx




3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely SANDRA and I think I will dismantle mine (if I can) and make smaller 8x8 are expensive to post! Like you said - crafting alongside like minded people is a lovely way to spend time
    I hope to actually craft today but might spend the time “tidying” my desk It seriously looks like a bomb has hit it
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Love your card today 😊
    Not doing much this morning. Taking Barney for a groom this afternoon and popping into town.
    Hope you all have a good day
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    great card and I love the look on the goats 😃 Daisy B's crafting sound like a nice place to go to and lovely to be crafting together.
    I have some crafting needed to be done but feeling like I'm on the high seas when moving so not sure yet what I do.
    Have a nice day everyone and enjoy the sunshine if you got it in your area. Many hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete