Thursday 16 May 2024

Delightful Dahlias

 





πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰Happy Birthday SoniaπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ



 Good Morning Ladies,

Firstly today please join me in wishing our Sonia a Very Happy Birthday,  I hope you have an amazing day and lovely meal out this evening 😘 

We had a lovely time at the hairdressers,  Shane was lovely and couldn't do enough for us,  Lucy's hair was so beautiful I had tears in my eyes,  I loved what he did with mine too.  We were there for almost 4 hours!  The time flew by, we were people watching,  the hairdressers is in Stow On The Wold, which is another very touristy Cotswold town,  this week they have Stow Fair,  when Gypsy's,  Travellers etc descend on the little market town, there were children racing in horse drawn buggies up and down the main street,  all the pubs and restaurants had shut up shop for the weekend,  so they don't get any trouble.  There were certainly some sights to behold.!! 🀣

Today's card is made using a stamp I forgot I had, Its called Delightful Dahlias,  its such  a lovely detailed stamp, I have no idea why I put it away without using it! 

Its a 2 part stamp, I stamped the colour first in Polished Pink and then the detailed stamp that I stamped in black, I cut to masks and added them using the leaf stamp and Pear Pizazz to finish.

I matted onto a black strip and then mounted onto a white card base.  A simple sentiment that I punched and added a black mat to.

I hope that you all have a lovely day, 

Love and hugs

Sandra xxx




10 comments:

  1. πŸŽ‚πŸ’Happy birthday SONIAπŸ’πŸŽ‚
    I hope you have a great day and enjoy dinner out tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra and all looking in. What a pretty card and I love how you have coloured it, it looks so good. I really need to work on my shading and colouring! It’s so good that you and Lucy don’t need hats or wigs for the wedding any more. See you later my lovely xx
    My day is sorted in the best way, crafting with friends just makes it even more enjoyable doesn’t it. My hands are almost back to their usual state this morning, thank goodness. I hope you all have a good day. Take care. Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to our Sonia. Have a lovely day ! πŸ’

    Hi everyone.
    Love this card Sandra. Your colouring in is so good and this is a lovely stamp. Talking about colouring ,glad you liked your new hairdresser for you both look amazing.
    Soon going to pop over and feed the cat, then hoping to do some crafting. Managed to get off as much paper as possible so hoping it will be alright.
    Have a nice day everyone, take care and many hugs to you all. Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone
    Thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes 😍❤️
    Love your card today, the stamp is beautiful 😍
    So happy to hear you and Lucy had a positive and happy experience at the new hairdressers πŸ₯°
    My morning so far has consisted of reviewing iPhones as I’m looking for an upgrade, but just can’t decide! For the extra money I’ll be spending each month, I’m use to spending half the cost, I don’t want to be disappointed! Wish me luck ☺️
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sonia Enjoy your special day
    I am so so pleased and relieved that the visit to the hairdresser went well The photos look amazing
    Today’s card is lovely That 2part stamp set is so versatile - different colour ways and different occasions
    It is OH’s 70th birthday today He’s having a party on Saturday (first time ever) and tonight we are going to a charity event in his honour - Great Gatsby themed
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing Alan a very Happy Birthday. Have a lovely day x

      Delete
    2. Happy Birthday to Alan πŸ₯³ xx

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Alan πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello all, firstly apologies to Sonia and Sue for the lateness of their cards. Hope you had a lovely day.

    Karen I hope Allen has an enjoyable party.

    Sandra love today’s card, talking of colours both of your new hair styles are really lovely. Can I ask did the hairdresser do a patch test first?
    I’m sorry I’ve not been around, but I’ve had a nasty chest infection, which I’m struggling to throw off, at least I’m out of bed now..
    Hoping to try some crafting tomorrow with a bit of luck. Hugs to all Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandra and everyone.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sonia and Alan I hope you have both had a lovely birthday and been spoilt rotten by your families πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸŒŸπŸŽˆ
    Sandra your trip to the hairdresser sounds a very satisfying experience, it’s always nerve wracking, trying out a new stylist, but it sounds as though yesterday was a great success.
    Sorry I haven’t been in all week. I’m in hospital with fluid on my left lung. Saw my GP Monday morning who sent me straight to hospital and that’s where I’ve been ever since, Doctors are trying to get it to drain without being surgical intervention. I’m on oxygen but pleased to say I can remove mask and get myself to the toilet and not have to use the dreaded bedpan. Will be having another scan tomorrow and hopefully things will look better than they did, just taking it a day at a time.
    Sending love to you and everyone, Big hugs, Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete