Monday 13 May 2024

An Oldie to start the week

 


Good Monday Morning Ladies, 

Back to normal grey skies today,  but that sunshine was lovely while it lasted.

We are all systems go with wedding planning, Becca's Boss has said they would Love Becca & Adam to have their wedding at the home in Burford, its a beautiful House & Gardens with its own chapel for the ceremony.  Lucy is in charge of the 'Pinterest board', I am waiting for the ideas, colours etc for the 'Save the Dates', the Wedding will be September 2025, so not too far off really when it comes to organising everything! 

My craft room is in turmoil as Paul had to get behind my desk to get to the Gigaclear router and the Sky box, we have had no tv since Thursday evening, not that we missed much, anyway I have to call them this morning to see if we can get someone out to sort it out, so I'll have to work round the upheaval!  So I have shared a card from May 2018.

 I stamped the main image twice and embossed it, i then coloured the leaves with Old Olive ink and a blender pen. The flowers i stamped and did cut and coloured with Rich Razzleberry Stampin Blends, i placed them onto the image with dimensional adhesive pads, i stamped, fie cut and placed the larger flower and butterfly, added some sparkles for the butterfly trail and added the sentiment from 'Share what you love' stamp set.
I hope you like my card.

I only used this stamp set once I think  I forgot how lovely it is! 

I hope that you all have a lovely day,

Love to all,

Sandra
xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone
    Love your beautiful card 😍
    How lovely to be wedding planning, I bet you’re all really excited. The venue sounds amazing 😊
    Fingers crossed you get your tv fixed, mind you as you say you haven’t missed much!
    I’m taking mum and dad to see James, mollie and Teddy today. So excited to see them all, and especially as Teddy has just started walking 😊
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a beautiful card and it certainly hasn’t aged Oooh! Wedding planning I loved doing Charlottes and I have to say that using my ScanNCut really helped as it ensured (and it was only rectangles) everything cut at the same size and when you’re doing 150 it was worth being able to do 3-4 at a time I can always help you set that part up
    Enjoy your trip to see Teddy Make sure you get a photo of all of the generations I have one of OH’s mum etc It was a real shame I couldn’t do it with my family
    We still have sunshine But rain is forecast Craftea today So I must get ready and pack my bag
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card, a lovely stamp. How fun being wedding planning. It will keep you all busy with everything to get together. I hope they get the place for their wedding as it sound the perfect place.
    A few degrees cooler today and it is a bit hazy. Went over to feed Pippa the cat and then we went to Waitrose for a small shop but still ended up costing £ 80, it's crazy what everything has gone up !
    Hoping you all have a nice day and looking after eachother. Many hugs to you all, xxx

    ReplyDelete