Tuesday 21 November 2023

 



Good Morning Ladies, 

I hope today finds you all well,  Janet are you still getting to go to Knit & Natter, I do hope so, there is something more satisfying about crafting with friends.  

Talking of that should we try and arrange a Watford meet up?? Let me know your availability. 

Today's I an sharing the card that I made using the Tissue paper background.  

I die cut the butterfly out of the background and also out of a piece of gold mat mirror card, I mounted the whole piece onto a piece of the same mirror card, it was a 1/4 inch larger.  I placed the gold butterfly outline into the aperture and then replaced all of the pieces of the butterfly into the gold outline.                                                                       For the sentiment I used one of my strip sentiments stamped in pink to match the background,  I mounted it onto a gold mat to make it standout from the background. 

I hope that you all have a great day, I may do some baking!

Sending my love and hugs to you all,

Sandra                                                                    xxxxxx 


5 comments:

  1. That tissue technique looks gorgeous too That touch of gold really sets it off I hope to play a bit this afternoon
    I’m going to a Knit and Natter session this morning at John Lewis It happens once a fortnight and is only on for an hour but it gets me out of the house for a bit
    I’m definitely up for a Watford meet up I will send you some dates
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone
    Another beautiful card today, the gold looks stunning against your background.
    I’m just having a cuppa then I’m off to do some Christmas shopping.
    Karen, enjoy your knit and natter session, and you too Janet if you go.
    Sandra, have fun baking. I keep looking at my mixer sitting on the worktop and think that I must start baking again!
    Have a good day everyone
    Sending hugs to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone
    Beautiful card. Love the tissue background.
    Karen, have fun with knit and natter.
    Sonia, have fun Christmas shopping.
    Lilian, 58 years! Happy anniversary.
    Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Not doing much today , body in too much pain but love to have something to look forward to so a meet up in Watford would be very nice.
    Have a nice day everyone. Many hugs to you all. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello All, dry but very cold.

    Sandra another very pretty card, love this way of doing a background.

    Feeling very tired after feeling bad yesterday. Hoping to get some crafting done tomorrow.

    Have blood tests tomorrow, should have been done months ago.
    They don’t seem to read what the Drs put in your notes these days.

    Hope you all have a good night, Lilian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra and all looking in. Yesterday’s card was beautiful. I love the butterfly and sentiments on both cards. Love this card. I think the gold works perfectly with the colours on the background. I hope you are ok my lovely xx
    I hope everyone is ok in these dull and dreary days. I have seem so many houses with thier Christmas decorations up already. It is definitely far too early for us but they do brighten the house and streets up. I hope you are all ok. Sending hugs to everyone. Take care. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete