Monday 25 December 2017

Happy Christmas Everyone



Good Morning Dearest Friends

I hope that you are all waking to the very Happiest Christmas Day, I hope that all of you that are travelling to visit family have a very safe journey.

Our day will be spent eating and playing games, Becca and Josh are coming over for Christmas lunch and she has just informed me that she is staying over too, which is lovely, although quite where she will sleep is another story as our spare room is filled with boxes ready for moving as soon as possible in the New Year.



If all goes to plan in the next week or so this will be our New Home, it's a little bit more than we were hoping to pay but it ticks most of the boxes and more importantly Ito has room for All of our family and furniture. It also has a loveky open fire and a Wet Room, I won't have a Craft Room but there is a room that will work as a Dining Room that can fit one of those 'Storage4crafts' units in too, so I can craft using the storage unit on my own and when Pat and Sue come over I can turn my chair around and craft on the dining table with them, there's also a large under stairs cupboard outside this room to keep my storage trolley and any other craft things that won't fit in craft unit. The Kitchen is a lovely size, it's a little dated but has plenty of space, it has a lovely AGA, which I am quite excited about and also a 'normal' electric oven which is at built in at waist level which means I will be able to get baking again as I don't have to bend down to access our low oven. The thing I am most excited about though is the fact that this house has a huge walk in Pantry, omg, I cannot wait to fill it up, our kitchen now is tiny as it is for a two bed home, so we have two double cabinets and another for cups etc on the wall, so we have never been able to do a monthly shop or even weekly to be honest because we just don't have the space to store boxes, jars and tins etc.                 There is a fair sized 'Drawing Room ' Downstairs which we are going to have as a bedroom, the Set room is also on the ground floor, so that will work perfectly for me too!                                   So fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly.                                     Right that's more than enough from me, I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you..   


 I hope that you all have a fantastic day eating, drinking and making merry!

Sending love and hugs to all of you, 

Sandra
xxxxxxx







12 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra & all in cafe,
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EACH & EVERYONE.
    Sandra the house looks beautiful & what I am so thrilled with it is only 20mins or so from me, so hopefully I will be able to craft with sometimes!!! I really hope you & Paul have a lovely Christmas with your family around.xxx
    Sending hugs to all feeling under the weather love Margaret.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I would LOVE that Margaret, have a lovely day my lovely xxx

      Delete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
    I hope you all have a lovely day whatever you have planned and that all arrangements go well.

    If travelling please take care and safe journeys.

    MY WISH FOR YOU ALL IS THAT YOU HAVE A HEALTHY, HAPPY AND PEACEFUL 2018.

    SANDRA- the house looks lovely and fingers etc are crossed that all goes well.
    HUGS are winging their way to you all. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas Day everyone hope you all have a special time with family.
    WOW Sandra your house is gorgeous what a stunning driveway I really hope all goes well for you & you will be Lady of the Manner lol.
    Wishing you & Paul have a wonderful day with your family.
    Love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful time whatever is planned.
    Lovely house Sandra. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
    Hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Ladies

    Happy Christmas to everyone!!🎄🎄🎄

    The house looks & sounds perfect-fingers crossed you hear about it soon Sandra.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas day everyone !
    The house look perfect, hope you get it.
    Drive carefully if going to visit family today.
    Love and hugs, Maria xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning and Merry Christmas to everyone
    The house look glorious SANDRA I do hope you are successful It sounds like it has most of what you need
    We’re going to the zoo (Gary’s resting place) for breakfast with the keepers in a mo Most of the keepers started working there after Gary died but apparently his legacy lives on
    Then it’s off to Charlotte’s for a lovely quiet - ahem! - lunch We’ll no doubt have a couple of riotous games to play this evening We taking one called Who Am I
    Take care all and be safe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra
    Great house so I hope everything gets sorted in the new year,
    Have a great Christmas with all your family. Your day sounds just like ours. I'm so glad we're up Karen's again this year, instead of over Craig's in Faringdon. Sophie was working last year so as she's off this year wanted it at home. So I can have a glass of wine with dinner and a Baileys as well. Do you remember the tanker ladies, but that won't be visiting this year either. Crafty joke ladies.
    WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to say earlier and pressed publish too soon!
    As well as missing family members this year I will be raising a glass in honour of young TRACY and her family Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sandra and everyone,
    Sending everyone my very best wishes for Christmas, I hope you all have a lovely day XXX
    WOW Sandra the house is beautiful, fingers crossed everything works out.
    Better move and get organised!!!

    HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

    Love Brenda XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello All

    A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL, hope you all have a lovely day.

    We are having a lazy time, just waiting for the goose to finish cooking.

    Sandra the house looks delightful, you haven’t said where it is but I’m sure it will be lovely.

    Best Wishes to you All, Lilian

    ReplyDelete