Wednesday, 23 September 2026

An Autumnal Tag

 



Good Wednesday Morning Ladies,  

Just a quickie blog post today,  lets have a look at todays reminder...


I don't remember seeing this one before but I love the sentiment,   I'd say we aren't proud of ourselves often enough. 😘

I started this tag on Monday,  using the Aall&Create #28 Tag, I used the inner part of the die to cut a piece of Stamperia Golden Harmony card,  the outer I used to cut a piece of Kraft card.   I then fussy cut the boot and other bits of ephemera,  edged them with vintage photo ink and built the focal point of the card.  I used a flower die set to cut the flower and coloured it with Mustard Seed, Fired Brick & Vintage Photo ink,  I used my small Gelli plate to put the die cut flowers on to colour them, it was so much easier as I didn't have to hold them down,  the ink blended beautifully on the gel plate too.  I cut leaves from a piece of paper in the collection and inked the edges.  I shaped the flowers and adhered them to the tag.   A piece of crocheted lace and some splatters finish the tag oh and some little cork buttons in the flower centres.  I just need a sentiment or phrase!  

I hope that you all have a good day, 

Love and hugs to all

Sandra xxx

1 comment:

  1. I agree, we don’t feel proud of ourselves often enough
    Your tag is coming pretty and what a great idea of using a hello plate to hold items secure
    Take care everyone xx

    ReplyDelete